Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest The Horse

It's just all too predictable isn't it?

Which is odd, cos one of the joys of football is the way things can change.

Laugh my balls off and post a picture of 'em if we win and pigs lose after the next 45.

Having to listen to blunts for update on RS and was dreading those words 'goal at hillsboro' cos knew it wouldn't be ****** us!! Sure enough just before half time. No surprise there then. Trying to be positive but we're in a bad run at the worst time ever, Reda's booking lookin v costly now. He's the only one looks like scoring.

Guest hirsty9

Wish we'd flipping bought in July/January. We've been crying out for a striker with pace for ages and another winger and here we are still...

Our team isn't complete enough.

I would like to know why we didnt bring anyone in , would like some sort of reason as to why not by the club. Obvious theres nothing in the pot but why cant we have some news from the club giving us an insight, or is mandaric leaving it to the next regime???

Guest Triplej2

The thought of a turn around, we win and Pigs draw or lose seems like a flipping pipe dream, that thought alone tells you how sh*t we've become. It happens to United, charlton and hudders all the time. It NEVER happens to us.

i think if we dont win this its time to worry, ive tried to hold it off, but we cant go on playing this pathetically, booting the ball and hoping for the best. Megson is starting to worry me with his style of play. didnt like it at the start of the season and dont like it now.

Very easy to defend against. always looked a worry when we played charlton

Come on lads sort it out ffs!