Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Venue: Hillsborough

Kick off: 7:45pm (GMT)

Weather forecast: Mild in comparison to last week, but still chilly. 4oC is expected.

Pitch: Absolutely perfect.

Team News:

Owls team news

Owls defender Miguel Llera will be assessed ahead of the game having suffered a head injury at Exeter on Saturday.

The defender left the action early at St James' Park after picking up the knock in the second half .

Reda Johnson will not be available for selection as he serves the final game of his two-match ban.

Stevenage team news

Boro's fixtures have been hit hard by the weather and tonight's clash at Hillsborough will be their first game since 28 January - 17 days ago.

New manager Gary Smith will take charge of his second game this evening since replacing Graham Westley at the helm and has no fresh injury or suspension concerns.

Potential Owls line-up:

Bywater

Buxton Batth Llera Bennett

Bostock Semedo Prutton JJ

COG Madine

View from the different camps:

Stevenage manager Gary Smith told BBC Three Counties Radio:

"They're a good side. A very well organised side.

"A side that are in a good spot and in good form. It will be a tough game there, there is no doubt about that.

"But as I've said before, our team are in a great mindset, are a confident group and a hugely spirited group.

"We are testing ourselves against the best sides now and that's where we want to be."

Prediction:

2-1 Wednesday.

UTO

Edited by JonTheOwl66

Think tonight is going to be a very tough game, we may not be able to name many of their players but they are in very god form, good away from home and haven't slipped up since losing their Manager. This lot are no mugs, they battered us at their place. They just shoot on sight.

Hopefully they have got the Spurs game on Saturday on their minds.

If we don't turn up in the first half we could be in for a long night. 2-2 I reckon.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Apologies for the wee wee tail-eyed writing. The copy and paste was a flipping arse.

Think tonight is going to be a very tough game, we may not be able to name many of their players but they are in very god form, good away from home and haven't slipped up since losing their Manager. This lot are no mugs, they battered us at their place. They just shoot on sight.

Hopefully they have got the Spurs game on Saturday on their minds.

If we don't turn up in the first half we could be in for a long night. 2-2 I reckon.

Agree. I've predicted a win, but can see us being absolutely battered. Just feel we're the sort of team to ride the storm out and grab a couple of goals.

Come on lads!

Guest barrieowl

Watched highlights of the game with them and mk dons and they just pumped long ball in to big players ,would play Weaver ,3 across back Batth,Jones,and Liera,Buxton and Bennet wide ,Semedo,Lines centre and JJ,Cog and Lowe as a front 3 .5 -2-3 4-1 to the owls

Guest Big Guns

I know you're only saying this in a weird sort of reversal of fate thingy, I dont know if you've noticed but since you started doing it we've been poo.

Were still 2nd tho.....