Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest HelenTheOwl

I'm sure this has already been mentioned but it's the complete lack of plan B which is worrying. Even if we got to the play off final you just know the other team would know exactly how to stop our long ball play and come out on top!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

But Ginny, Evans is a quality striker for this league. Madine is a 21 year old with potential but it seems a mardy attitude. Big difference!!

Guest Banno's Wedge

and if this ends up in a limp defeat to our play off rival - MM will start to question what's happening

And GM may start to question the ambition in those above him. FFS no one expected a revolution but a couple of quid would have been handy.

People on here need to think what other manager could have done better with the money he's been given and the expectation of us lot to deal with

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Gresh!! You are better than me mate. 4:30 here. flippingunbelievable! Not gonna happen lads....keeper just saved one with his FACE! FFS!!

I'm sure this has already been mentioned but it's the complete lack of plan B which is worrying. Even if we got to the play off final you just know the other team would know exactly how to stop our long ball play and come out on top!

I know it's a long way off, but the big Wembley pitch is made for a player like JJ.