Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 1 Stevenage

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest caesarprowl

Mentally and physically we are clearly tired - always the danger of the regime Megson introduced in pre season.

Need to get these players rested and their heads away from football for a few days - get them out on the wee wee for a night and give them the day off.

boring football all season from megson found him out now. Useless

well that was another fun night out.

what is the point of playing the same corner over and over again. anybody over 6ft has two men on them.

prutton. jesus christ. what was he playing at.

madine shocking again.

anybody want to buy a ticket for the game against the pigs?

Edited by oli1980

We're not playing too badly. JJ looking good. Ooh just gone close then too.

Up front however - we just don't have a working partnership.

Jones just heads another over.

No idea what the formation is. Looks like a diamond in the middle. But up front is very worrying.

Oh dear. First attempt

I never comment on negs - but what f00kin tard negs someone posting a report from the f00kin game. A report saying what is happening and how we're playing. Both the above negged.

Christ on a bike.

Edited by senwar

Guest brimowl

we must have 15 free kicks pumped in to box tonight with same out come every time straight back out.I dont no who to blame but uve got to b has thick has pig s--t when does somebody stand up and say lets try something different this time lets go down the sides and cross a ball into box its simple over to u megson

I agree they're tired - that's Meggo's fault.

Better managers would, well, manage them better, instead of grinding them into the floor after every game.

Same old guff after every game in the PM interviews - I wouldn't want to play for him - would you?

Too old school and the sooner MM realises the better - sadly Meggo will get more rope than most due to his history with the Gaffer & the Club.

I hope we scrape our way up one way or another - although it's going to be hard.

Meggo doesn't have the tools for the job, he creates a rubbish atmosphere around the place and I can't wait for the day he leaves.

Never wanted him in the first place.

COYO

UTO

WTID

etc etc..

feckin pssd off again.

Two big lumbering centre backs.

So its annoying that we didn't play balls round them and into the channels to run 'em ragged.

Instead we played to their strengths with the high balls.

The centre backs were never turned or made to turn once.

Frustrating night. Got alot of basics wrong like letting the ball bounce past us and passing without looking.

We deserved to nick a draw maybe but created nowhere near as much to justify 3 points.

Settled side and a change of approach for me.

Guest Far Post

Its Not about the Manager.

Its Not about the Players.

Its Not about the Tactics.

Its Not about the Formation.

Its about.

The Passion.

I am in awe of your history.

I am in awe of your ground.

I am in awe of your support.

But your players have less passion.

End of.

Deep respect to your club, but today you showed that, for all your heritage, tremendous fanbase and support you struggle to compete against a side that 2 seasons ago were non league.

The difference. Passion.

Edited by Far Post

I never comment on negs - but what f00kin tard negs someone posting a report from the f00kin game. A report saying what is happening and how we're playing. Both the above negged.

Christ on a bike.

Sorted it, senwar......I for one appreciate bit of info from people at the game, dont let the barstewards get to you mate.