Fans flock to Owls’ clash with leaders

Is this the same line as your higher average away attendance than us last season - aka more made up b*llocks?

And 4k to one of your local Premiership clubs? lol We take more than that to Walsall! lol

:biggrin: Great isn't it. I know all this MASSIVE talk is meant to be tongue in cheek, but in all seriousness...we're rumbleing MASSIVE aren't we!

Guest Bri The owl

According to official SWFC SITE,NORTH STAND , is almost full to capacity, KOP AND SOUTH,selling fast,wouldn't surprise me if this is close to Huddersfield attendance

I'll be there for my sixth game of the season so far, and again next week v Hartlepool; my credibility as a proper "part-timer" is being seriously called into question!!!

I blame Milan, Megson, Marshall, Madine, Semedo, O'Grady, Reda, Weaver, etc...; they made me do it!

It's fantastic to feel this good about Wednesday again!

Hoping to bring two of my bruv's along v Hartlepool too - they're reeeeeyt hard-core 'part-timers' though! :biggrin:

(But can hardly be accused of only attending the big matches, obviously!)

Been and got tickets this morning. First match in 10 years ( was season ticket holder for 20+ years before that ) Some of you will say oh yeah good time fan. Served my time during the 60s and 70s travelling all over. Back then i was as young and daft like most of your posters. Can't tell you how good it felt to walk out of there with those tickets in my hand. Got that feeling of good times like when I was going down to see Big Rons team. Don't let me down boys

Been and got tickets this morning. First match in 10 years ( was season ticket holder for 20+ years before that ) Some of you will say oh yeah good time fan. Served my time during the 60s and 70s travelling all over. Back then i was as young and daft like most of your posters. Can't tell you how good it felt to walk out of there with those tickets in my hand. Got that feeling of good times like when I was going down to see Big Rons team. Don't let me down boys

Great to have you back !

Fantastic. Hope you like what you see and get the buzz back :)