Fans flock to Owls’ clash with leaders

Been and got tickets this morning. First match in 10 years ( was season ticket holder for 20+ years before that ) Some of you will say oh yeah good time fan. Served my time during the 60s and 70s travelling all over. Back then i was as young and daft like most of your posters. Can't tell you how good it felt to walk out of there with those tickets in my hand. Got that feeling of good times like when I was going down to see Big Rons team. Don't let me down boys

welcome back mate, hope you enjoy your day.

Been and got tickets this morning. First match in 10 years ( was season ticket holder for 20+ years before that ) Some of you will say oh yeah good time fan. Served my time during the 60s and 70s travelling all over. Back then i was as young and daft like most of your posters. Can't tell you how good it felt to walk out of there with those tickets in my hand. Got that feeling of good times like when I was going down to see Big Rons team. Don't let me down boys

Not at all, great to have you back with us - bring more and stay this time.

Thanks for your comments guys. What I don't understand is why when 42000 of you went to Cardiff I didn't feel I had to be there. When we were second under Irvine I didn't think I've got to get down there. I know it's been said over and over but when it's getting to the over 60s as well the buzz most definitely must be back. Feel part of that big (massive) family again and it's great

Guest Bri The owl

To IBBO48, welcome back,what's happening now reminds me so much of when BIG JACK, was manager,MEGSON is getting the ball rolling again ,I think exciting times are just around the corner

Guest wewantsturrockback

27.5k just to be optimistic.

Sorry Charlton, 1.5k to one of your biggest games of the season is crap.

aint that the truth. not a big fan of attendance bashing all time with pigs/toy town/dingles etc (mainly as we are bigger, its a fact!) but joking aside, some teams are smaller, or from areas with smaller support. dont know figure, but I believe (and these muppets from charlton would tell you) they have decent home attendances. so why, for a top of the table clash, for a game at the most stadium in the league against the greatest team the world has ever seen, can they must up onyl 1,500 away fans?

rubbish.

20 years of hurt, welcome back, mate.