Fans flock to Owls’ clash with leaders

We took 4k to Spurs last season.

Probably not far off what we have averaged at Tranmere, Oldham, Walsall and Preston in the last few weeks...!

We took 42,000 to Cardiff a few seasons ago.

FFS

:rolleyes:

The Charlton game is one where foundation members can get an adult ticket for £13.

I've got a voucher for this and can buy a ticket on friday.

If anyone wants it let me know.

I'd love to - or rather - I'd love two! (It wouldn't be worth me going on my own without the Mrs!) - I suppose the voucher only allows one discounted ticket? Thanks for the open offer though - I'm sure someone will take you up on it :)

Guest intercity0wl

I'd love to - or rather - I'd love two! (It wouldn't be worth me going on my own without the Mrs!) - I suppose the voucher only allows one discounted ticket? Thanks for the open offer though - I'm sure someone will take you up on it :)

Only used our two vouchers yesterday, or ours would have been going spare, also gave him the Two for the Carlisle game on 21st of April which has the same 13 quid offer on.The guys are not regular attenders due to being out of work, so thats two more extra..

Edited by intercity0wl

I think it's only for one but I'll check the voucher at home later. If it's different I'll post on here.

Guest Phill Carnall

Still going to be more than you brought to us, over the last two seasons.

Our average away following over the whole of least season was also higher than yours, so not you're not really in a position to comment.

United will bring more than you to the Valley.

are u coming u deluded wee wee tail ney moron