paul sturrocko

Guest wilyfox

I rate Paul Sturrock very highly. He took the reigns at Hillsborough and transformed our side, guiding us through the play-offs into the Championship in less than one full season. He has a sound knowledge of lower-league football, and produces teams capable of effective football.

Our best manager since Big Ron's second spell, in my opinion; until Megson Jr, of course...

Edited by wilyfox

Sturrock is genuinly a top bloke. I was fortunate enough to meet him on 3 occasions while he was manager at Wednesday, a really nice bloke, and funny too.

I really hope he remains fit and healthy enough to continue in football for many years to come.

Would love to see him back at Hillsborough as a guest one day....

EDIT

Sturrock is genuinely a top bloke. I was fortunate enough to meet him on 3 occasions while he was manager at Wednesday, a really nice bloke, and funny too.

I really hope he remains fit and healthy enough to continue in football for many years to come.

Would love to see him back at Hillsborough as a guest one day....

Edited by bigdan2003

God bless him,top bloke who got dumped on by uncle Dave.

luggy's one of the best and if he hadnt been sacked i'm sure we;d still be a championship club .....

Completely agree - we would never have had to endure the BL and AI debacles if he had. Sacking luggy was one of the low points of that shithouse's reign. Chin up Chezzie - he isn't the mesiha!

Another one who was shat on by people who still enjoy the comfort of the directors box .

Also if youare reading this ........ Kavan you are a Cuntstack

funny, when I went to edit this it actually came up with Cuntstack and not "edit"

put me off what I was actually going to type!

edit: oh, you edited it!!!

Edited by salmonbones