McGoldrick Returns To Forest

Surely if four strikers is the accepted norm, and the coach has gone on record saying we need at least four, then we wouldn't take the risk with three? Factor in that two of those will hardly be match fit and the other is one booking away from a ban. It would be foolhardy to take that risk, especially as we don't need to

Surely if four strikers is the accepted norm, and the coach has gone on record saying we need at least four, then we wouldn't take the risk with three? Factor in that two of those will hardly be match fit and the other is one booking away from a ban. It would be foolhardy to take that risk, especially as we don't need to

Well we shall see.

I'd make a bet that I am right though.

(oh yeah i nearly forgot- we have got 4- what about Ucheche?) lol

No and no

Morrison will stay at MK and we will make do with 3 strikers.

In my opinion.

I can't see that to be honest. I think Megson has said pleanty of times he wants 4 strikers. Especially with how unlucky Lowe has been with injuries so far. If 1 of them is out, we're back to 2 strikers and having to make do. Not sure if we will bring someone in or Megson will take Morrison back. I can't see him making do with Uchechi either. Not good enough from what i've seen.

Cheers for your help David. Looked a bit rusty but that opening goal against Yeovil was arguably the catalyst for this great run. You had a lot of nice things to say about us and so best of luck back at Forest.

Would probably rather him than Morrison, as I reckon a sharper Mcgoldrick with game time under his belt would be a very good league 1 player. Thanks once again and all the best