Player ratings

Bywater - 6 (didn't see the goal), Buxton - 8 (superb again), Batth - 7, Jones - 8 (immense), Bennett - 6 (still unsure), Marshall - 8, Lines - 7, Semedo - 9 (still never given him less than 8, a beast), O.Connor - 7 (did a good job first half), Madine - 8, O'Grady - 7. Johnson - 7

Lines was a disapointment only on the odd occasion did he come looking for the ball. However he did play deeper while Semedo played higher up the pitch. Maybe their main playmakerplayer deep for them. If that is the case then Lines had to keep disciplined, centrally.

I thought Megson had an average game.

Their rightback was a threat and while ever JOC was on the pitch he was allowed to venture forward. JJ went out there and it made him think about getting forward but then he put The Yorkshire Express out there and again their rightback became their best outlet attacking wise.

Overall it's 4 on the bounce and if I can have a slight moan about a 3-1 win then we must be doing something right and sticking into the onion bag.

FORTRESS HILLSBOROUGH, flipping love it.

Hopefully now Liam is back O'claps will be on the bench for the derby.

That dreadful 7 minutes he had at the start of the 2nd half was the final straw for me. Take him out of the squad completely!

Pub league player...

Their rightback was a threat and while ever JOC was on the pitch he was allowed to venture forward. JJ went out there and it made him think about getting forward but then he put The Yorkshire Express out there and again their rightback became their best outlet attacking wise.

Megson did the right thing bringing Johnson on for JOC. He then undid all that work when he brought Sedgwick on and nearly cost us two points with that move.

Johnson had totally snuffed out the threat that Talbot and that other kid were offering down their left. But then they started getting on top again once he changed it.

We underestimate what Johnson offers us defensively, not just his pace tracking back but also his pace and ball carrtying skills when relieving pressure.

Once Megson changed Marshall and Johnson around, we scored from a run from Johnson when he was deep.

Also, JOC was poo . Slowed the lot down when he got the ball in the first half and his defensive side and making tackles was wee wee poor, which is essentially what he's in the team to do. His second half performance was pretty embarrassing and why he was taken off so soon.

I hope he doesn't play against United.

Player Ratings...

Bywater - 6

Buxton - 8

Batth - 7

Jones - 7

Bennett - 6

Marshall - 8

Semedo - 8

Lines - 7

JOC - 5

Madine - 8

O'Grady - 6

Subs

Johnson - 7

Sedgwick - 6

McGoldrick - Didn't touch the ball.

Can't actually remember JOC making a pass to a Wednesday player today! Abysmal

Buxton, Semedo, Marshall and Madine Outstanding as they have been all season!

Lines played well again seeing the best of him the centre, He and Semedo should not be broken up at all!

Jones and Batth looked solid!

Bennet I thought looked shakey in the first half but improved in the second but I dont like it when he lets the ball go over his head!

COG did well, needs a run of games to get fitness and used to the way we play!

Edited by jonnyowl

Lines was a disapointment only on the odd occasion did he come looking for the ball. However he did play deeper while Semedo played higher up the pitch. Maybe their main playmakerplayer deep for them. If that is the case then Lines had to keep disciplined, centrally.

I thought Megson had an average game.

Overall it's 4 on the bounce and if I can have a slight moan about a 3-1 win then we must be doing something right and sticking into the onion bag.

FORTRESS HILLSBOROUGH, flipping love it.

Should we maybe have a rating for the manager too then? lol