Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 1 Chesterfield

Guest wildstevo

as i posted against hartlepool, we have won luckily again!! chesterfield deserved summert out of that bt ill take it, but we cant win eery game by luck!!

Well done boys 2nd place

Thanks for the feed I enjoyed that. Cracking goal from Madine, and Marshall looks quality WE NEED TO SIGN HIM! Missed the goal for chessie tho :wacko: making BLT sandwiches must've missed it I thought we won 3-0 :blush:

I like the look of our team, we don't play overall pretty stuff but we are well organized in the back and we always seem to finish our chances. Thats the sign of champions. UTO!

as i posted against hartlepool, we have won luckily again!! chesterfield deserved summert out of that bt ill take it, but we cant win eery game by luck!!

Well done boys 2nd place

It's very rare to win 'luckily' by two clear goals. Fortunate is the word, and most MASSIVE teams are often fortunate to gain results. :)

Well done boys 2nd place

How many teams is that who play pretty football but we;ve beat them?

you get **** all for playing pretty football....we're starting to get that winning mentality

Clinical finishing the difference today. Madine and Marshal show their qualities up top, supported by Buxton. Samedo superb in midfield. Jones and Batth very solid, winning most of the balls thrown into our box.

Potential banana skin today as they were up for it. This division is all about getting results.

Guest wildstevo

you get **** all for playing pretty football....we're starting to get that winning mentality

suppose so, if you can win luckily then when we are on form we will destroy teams, cant wait for that

This

Chesterfield were dominating possession but were completely toothless. Apart from a customary goal from an ex-Wednesday player I don't remember Bywater being troubled much. Whilst it wasn't overly pretty and we gave the ball away a lot we showed the quality we have going forward.