SFC in Peace

Guest DantySFC

Guest DantySFC

You have all afforded me good grace and hospitality during my breif spell on here and therefore I just wanted to wish those travelling back a safe journey and hope you enjoyed your PRE-MATCH drinks etc.

Especially to the 'Fat Lad' who doesn't where a shirt (i'm sure you know who I mean) who was a gent and scholar and took the result and banter with great respect. i will now bow out gracefully and look forward to my first ever visit to Hillsbotough in February.

You have all afforded me good grace and hospitality during my breif spell on here and therefore I just wanted to wish those travelling back a safe journey and hope you enjoyed your PRE-MATCH drinks etc.

Especially to the 'Fat Lad' who doesn't where a shirt (i'm sure you know who I mean) who was a gent and scholar and took the result and banter with great respect. i will now bow out gracefully and look forward to my first ever visit to Hillsbotough in February.

I wish your players were that polite , instead they come out all competative and run about a lot . And when you come to our place I really hope its Hillsbotough lol

Edited by cross owl

congrats to your team, but this is yet another new low for us however high you have risen we have fallen further tonight

Well played Stevenage, you deserved your win, we thought we only had to turn up and showed you no respect.

Hopefully you've given us the kick up the backside we needed

Do you really think that?

Loss after loss. Bournemouth, Bury & Stevenage.

I think we are just not good enough in testing situations.

No where near good enough.

Ripped to pieces tonight.

But that didn't take much.

Good luck to you for the rest of the season. Well and truly spanked us and gave us a reality check beyond any other we've had in recent times. This was pretty much our best XI - shows us up as being simply an average League 1 team rather than a top 2 team which we needed to be at this point.

I'd like to think that we can look back at Tuesday 13th September as a defining moment in our promotion season where a change of mentality and slap in the nuts from a superb Stevenage performance that woke us up (again).

But unfortunately, I don't actually believe that will happen and it wouldn't surprise me if Stevenage finished higher up the league than us.

Edited by davey_wells

Do you really think that?

Loss after loss. Bournemouth, Bury & Stevenage.

I think we are just not good enough in testing situations.

No where near good enough.

Ripped to pieces tonight.

But that didn't take much.

We need to sort out our diabolical away form, its that straightforward. Once done, we'll stand every chance of getting promoted.

If that's what you believe, who would you say is to blame and why mate?

I don't know Simon TBH.

Rob Jones? On Saturday he was brilliant.

Tonight absolutely dreadful. Back 4 awful.

That goes for them all.

Lost for ideas or solutions.

Can't carry on like this though.

We are not being unlucky. We were absolutely humiliated.