Enough is Enough

The question is will he change it? if he does what's he gonna do?

Reynolds

Reda

Kasnik

JOC

Lines

Semi (injured still?)

Uchechi

Lowe (injured)

COG (injured)

Beevers (on loan)

Coke (on loan)

He can't really change it much can he? Hence are the players starting to get comfortable knowing nothing can be changed much?

Whatever happens, JOC is not the answer,

but knowing megson, that is where he will turn.

I live in Reading too and am glad I didn't go (work in Southampton). Another Wednesday fan I know in Reading went as his girlfriend bought him a ticket. I don't think he's enjoyed his evening based on the messages I've received.

Poor girl is probably wondering why she bothered, if she'd taken a turd on his pillow it probably would have gone down better than the gash Wednesday put on for him.

At least against Exeter we knew we had poor players, and knew we had no money, and knew we had a crap manager.

But now we've no excuses to hide behind. We've been taken over. We've spent money. We have some good, solid players. What is it that is not working?

Hmm no we were 2nd in the league after just hammering bristol rovers 6-2, we were 'invincible', similar to 19.44 this evening.

WTF was that? So the days of capitulation to the likes of Exeter, Leyton Orienr ect are over We stayed to the end and it was a total humiliation, worse than anything under Irvine, much worse. All those who said those days are over, where are you know?

Was it really worse than the 6-0 away at Reading, that was the most humiliating game I've ever been to.

The question is will he change it? if he does what's he gonna do?

Reynolds

Reda

Kasnik

JOC

Lines

Semi (injured still?)

Uchechi

Lowe (injured)

COG (injured)

Beevers (on loan)

Coke (on loan)

He can't really change it much can he? Hence are the players starting to get comfortable knowing nothing can be changed much?

I don't think he should change it. Pick the same side again, it should be good enough to win. If not, well…

I live in Reading too and am glad I didn't go (work in Southampton). Another Wednesday fan I know in Reading went as his girlfriend bought him a ticket. I don't think he's enjoyed his evening based on the messages I've received.

Poor girl is probably wondering why she bothered, if she'd taken a turd on his pillow it probably would have gone down better than the gash Wednesday put on for him.

She is going to get it tonight. Everywhere.

I get the impression it's abit like last time.

With Irvine we were winning but something wasn't right, some people (not me) kept on saying we're winning but we're not great, they could see it was going to go wrong (and fair play to them)

I just hope it's not the same this time, although something is not right. We're poo poo away, properly poo poo, 2 wins in 19 or something under Megson? When we do win, SOMETIMES there are people saying we won but the signs are there that we're abit poo poo....

I know games aren't won on paper, but I don't think are team is that bad, but some of the performances/results are poor

Edited by enigmamedusa

Was it really worse than the 6-0 away at Reading, that was the most humiliating game I've ever been to.

On a par.

But that was in the Championship and not at Stevenage.

By the way, that is not being disrepectful to Stevenage. They looked like Barcelona in the 40 mins I watched.

We were absolutely flipping atrocious.

I suggest the Club offer refunds.

Seriously. I'm not joking.

Totally unacceptable.

flipping heartbreaking Trev.

Especially after Saturday. Absolutely comedy defending.

Don't know what to suggest to be honest.

Other than make the fvckers walk home.

When I left there was quite a lot of others too. They were just singing 'your not fit to wear the shirt'.

Stood next to a bloke who had travelled over on the EuroStar from Paris. He lives in Paris.

This is a new low for me. And I have witnessed some.

My mate that he was on the 6:43 out of Gare Du Nord............Jason, told him not to waste his time

On a par.

By the way, that is not being disrepectful to Stevenage. They looked like Barcelona in the 40 mins I watched.

Totally unacceptable.

I agree with you. If the club does not make some sort of gesture of this kind it will be insulting those who suffered it all over again. And if the players had anything about them and want to save a modicum of face then they would be volunteering to contribute. But I won't be holding my breath over that.

On a par.

Totally unacceptable.

Was it lack of effort, quality, or both, mate?

At least against Exeter we knew we had poor players, and knew we had no money, and knew we had a crap manager.

But now we've no excuses to hide behind. We've been taken over. We've spent money. We have some good, solid players. What is it that is not working?

Exactly what you left out of your second sentence. A CRAP MANAGER!

Guest bulkoowl

This was a 100 times worse than reading i was there also . poo poo ground with stewards not knowing how to handle a big away support ( sit where you want wtf!), Then making a team who were non league 2 seasons ago FFS look like barcelona . I`m not one for knee jerk reactions but i think its time megson fell on his sword before he`s pushed

1 Charlton 7 9 17 2 Sheffield Utd 8 7 17 3 Huddersfield 8 9 16 4 MK Dons 7 8 16 5 Brentford 8 6 16 6 Stevenage 8 7 13 7 Hartlepool 7 5 13 8 Preston 6 4 13 9 Notts County 8 3 13 10 Sheffield Wed 8 -1 13 11 Carlisle 8 -1 13 12 Tranmere 8 0 11 13 Oldham 8 -3 11 14 Colchester 8 2 10 15 Walsall 8 -1 8 16 Yeovil 8 -2 8 17 Chesterfield 8 -4 8 18 Rochdale 8 -5 8 19 Bury 8 -7 7 20 Bournemouth 8 -9 6 21 Sflaphorpe 8 -3 5 22 Wycombe 7 -5 5 23 Exeter 8 -7 5 24 Leyton Orient 8 -12 2

We were trounced away from home by a team on the up who started the game 3 pts behind us.

Very bad night at the office but show a bit of respect. They have their current position in League One on merit like all of those around them.