Enough is Enough

1 Charlton 7 9 17 2 Sheffield Utd 8 7 17 3 Huddersfield 8 9 16 4 MK Dons 7 8 16 5 Brentford 8 6 16 6 Stevenage 8 7 13 7 Hartlepool 7 5 13 8 Preston 6 4 13 9 Notts County 8 3 13 10 Sheffield Wed 8 -1 13 11 Carlisle 8 -1 13 12 Tranmere 8 0 11 13 Oldham 8 -3 11 14 Colchester 8 2 10 15 Walsall 8 -1 8 16 Yeovil 8 -2 8 17 Chesterfield 8 -4 8 18 Rochdale 8 -5 8 19 Bury 8 -7 7 20 Bournemouth 8 -9 6 21 Sflaphorpe 8 -3 5 22 Wycombe 7 -5 5 23 Exeter 8 -7 5 24 Leyton Orient 8 -12 2

We were trounced away from home by a team on the up who started the game 3 pts behind us.

Very bad night at the office but show a bit of respect. They have their current position in League One on merit like all of those around them.

To be fair we were destroyed away from home by the teams in 19th and 20th too, the scoreline might not been as bad but we were still shocking

Underestimating teams and turning up as Billy big bo---ks comes to mind ,

Yet a lot of those complaining trevdi9 have EXACTLY the same attitude.

I have a feeling that the reaction would not be so fierce had the opposition been different.

I also have the feeling that GM will not allow it to happen again.

Sneering arrogance on the pitch still has to be fought for whoever you are.

Guest York Owl

At least against Exeter we knew we had poor players, and knew we had no money, and knew we had a crap manager.

But now we've no excuses to hide behind. We've been taken over. We've spent money. We have some good, solid players. What is it that is not working?

We still got poor players and a crap manager ?

The question is will he change it? if he does what's he gonna do?

Reynolds

Reda

Kasnik

JOC

Lines

Semi (injured still?)

Uchechi

Lowe (injured)

COG (injured)

Beevers (on loan)

Coke (on loan)

He can't really change it much can he? Hence are the players starting to get comfortable knowing nothing can be changed much?

Drop every single player who took to the field tonight. Get your check book out Mandaric, we need some loans in and good 'uns too.

Could'nt agree more SOB, once you get that arrogance into your head that just turning up wins the game , you will struggle ,

Stevenage wanted to prove themselves so it's obvious they are gonna play out of their skin , if you don't combat like for like ,well you might as well forget it , As our lot have done tonight ,we are a league one club the sooner the players accept that and realise they have to battle against every team ,then they might go forward to better things ,

THE PROBLEM WITH OUR PLAYERS HALF THE TIME IS THAT THEIR flippingHEADS ARE BIGGER THAN THEIR HEARTS,

Scenario as i see it imagine the dressing room and our players'

Oh it's only little Stevenage , it'l be flippingeasy we just have to turn up, i mean we destroyed millwall , these will be no problem ,

Well i hope the result has woken the players to smell the coffee , Little Stevenage are where they are on merit , And if any player is reading , i hope you flippinglearn ,Strolling through a game whether you think they are lesser oponents or not WILL lead to a loss ,

Not another set of gutless players surely?

That is the counter argument.

And it is valid and has to be said.

But I still think Freguson or Wenger couldn't legislate for that performance tonight.

Totally inept and gutless.

If anyone can do any better then I hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

But I suspect they can't?

So yes, I blame the players.

Reading mate i feel for you and the other 1300 that made the commitment mate, you people deserve your'e money back in spades

I know you have played a bit as have i , i dont know about your'e level my friend, but at mine a weeks wage would not be forthcoming after playing like the team did tonight mate ,and i would have expected to be fined if i turned out such dross as you have had to witness ,

Worst defensive performance I have ever seen from any side in the football league. An absolute shambles.

Cannot actually believe what I saw tonight ... teams that get promoted do not get pissed on 5-1 away at Stevenage.

Very harsh reality check after some optimism was building ... absolutely no idea where we or gary megson go from here ... extremely difficult to come back from.

That's just it Where do we go from here?

I honestly don't know.

We can't change all the players, yet again. Although I would get rid of some ot the fvckers that played tonight. Rob Jones in particular. On tonights performance he wouldn't get in a pub team.

But, TBH Megson has to be on borrowed time.

Can't see any other solution in the short term.

But it will be the players that will have got him the sack.

My anger has now been replaced by a sense of hopelessness Any sackings would be pointless, players or manager, unless we were able to replace with better. This plainly will not happen, so we would just replace one well meaning but hapless manager with another, who will then begin the process of rebuilding the squad with his own collection of uninspiring individuals.

Just hope against hope that yeovil recieve the preverbial backlash , at this moment i can't see it but i live in hope ,

Nothin else we can do now is there ,mebe this will wake the players up .i don;t know

Sorry to be negative Trev but I am with Gurujuan on this.

Our position seems hopeless.

We are simply not good enough all over the pitch.

Always looked like conceding and never looked like scoring.

Over the season I can't see us getting promotion with this squad.

I bet Megson realises this too. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked TBH.

He must know that he can't get any consistency with this squad of rubbish.

I don't think he can have anything else in his locker?

I bet he is asking himself 'where do I go from here' too.

Must be difficult to pick himself up after tonight's debacle I would have thought. Everyone of the team let him down tonight IMO.