Bournemouth chairman Rant on the pitch !

I don't know the ins and outs obviously, but didnt Bournemouth get promoted and then nearly get promoted again last season?

They lost some key players and the manager which sadly is what happens if you dont strike while the iron is hot. They need to be rebuild now and consolidate, is the club in financial trouble, is he refusing funds? Just seems strange as the last couple of years have been good for Bournemouth.

They were in admin a year or two ago, don't know what else has happened

Guest Darkus Owlus

Wow! Watched that with my jaw no the floor, wtf was he thinking!? lol

Unfortunately teams like Bournemouth will reach a high and it will come crashing down when they lose their players. It's called being a small club.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

He was clearly upset. Gone down the pan since Eddie Howe left. (However, they did beat us :Dark Mad: )

I think it's more to do with the fact that clubs have raided their players all summer, some going for very good money, and they've got **** all in return.

It's a bit of a L*eds situation down there, but a bit more extreme. I was cringing last night when i saw it on the football league show, after telling the to **** off and support Southampton last week, now he's on the pitch giving them some. Feel sorry for the fans to be honest. Very unprofessional from Mitchell.

Guest sotonowl

Apparently the other week he said - 'if you don't like watching Bournemouth, go and watch Southampton'.

Yes,I saw that on BBC facing south,fan asked him at a meeting why they had let 6 first team players go from last season.Chairman said we have to build from the bottom up and if you don't like it you can go and watch southampton.He did retract it later but once its said its too late.

That video highlights mainly how pompus, arrogant and pointless stewards are.

A horrid blight on modern football.

Don't get your point Arthur,without them he would probably faced up to the fans and it would have got nasty.