JJ and Prutton arguing

Did anyone else at the match notice this today?

It went on for a while, at least 15 minutes. Every time the ball went out and there was a break in play, JJ and Prutton were bickering with each other.

No idea what it was, but I'm guessing Prutton wasn't happy with JJ's lack of effort in tracking back.

To be honest, I don't think JJ should have been starting today. He was nowhere near fit and he looked scared of re-injuring himself.

Glad he went off at half time - Palmer really took his chance today - but it was probably good for JJ to get that first 45 minutes back in the team.

Guest Sheff Owl

To be honest whatever 11 is playing if someone is not pulling their weight they need to be told.

We seem to have a lot of talkers in the team now so there should be NO EXCUSES for team mates giving them a gob full if/when needed.

yeah think it started when jj bearly moved and let a prutton pass go out of play... also heard megson shouting to prutton something along the lines on 'sort that flipping lazy bastuard out !!! think the right decision was made in bringing him off at HT we had much more balance in the second half and looked better as a unit

Guest intercity0wl

yeah think it started when jj bearly moved and let a prutton pass go out of play... also heard megson shouting to prutton something along the lines on 'sort that flipping lazy bastuard out !!! think the right decision was made in bringing him off at HT we had much more balance in the second half and looked better as a unit

Pretty much word for word what i was saying.

I like positive "rowing" on the pitch.

Was about to post the same, in the past JJ would just swan about and none of the others would care, they just went through the motions of their 90 mins, took their wages and fucked off home, now we have players who give a poo poo, take pride in what they do and what their colleagues do, long may it continue.

Pretty much word for word what i was saying.

me too to be fair (in my head) had alot of kids near me today. said to the missus half way through first half i hope he hauls him off ... buxton and julian must of dreaded him being on their wing everytime he got switched they were getting doubled up on for fun

Megson confirmed on the radio it was his fault playing JJ and that it was a mistake rushing him back ...

looked WAY off the boil today JJ .. not surprising given this was his first competitive game back since the pre season friendlies

Oh fxxk , What does Megson know cant we just have him down as a lazy flip like the experts on here have

Who was Morrison trying to have a go at when we got the first? Semedo had to restrain him, can only think it was Prutton as he gave ball away cheaply just before, wasn't impressed by Jesus today nor the last home game either. I'd like to see Lines and Semedo