Sheffield Wednesday 3: 2 Scunthorpe United - Saturday 27th August

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Weather grey and cloudy with some showers.

Pitch Soft.

Recommended stud length medium to long.

Prediction

4-1 to Wednesday Madine 2 Morrison 2...

The start of our season proper....

UTO WTID..

COME ON WEDNESDAY....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest intercity0wl

Weather grey and cloudy with some showers.

Pitch Soft.

Recommended stud length medium to long.

Prediction

4-1 to Wednesday Madine 2 Morrison 2...

The start of our season proper....

UTO WTID..

COME ON WEDNESDAY....

Does Madine wear studs, if so maybe he should try extra, extra long ones, as he does seem to have a few problems staying upright, i do however still have faith that he will show the ability that those in the game say he has in his locker, maybe with Marshall in the side and the soon expected return of JJ could be all he needs to make his S6 career take off, a goal in consecutive games at Hillsborough today would do his confidence no harm at all, here's hoping.

After promising a signing this week and failing, can see a low turn out for a run of the mill league 1 game. They are bringing about 20 fans, it's going to rain, we have our usual defensive bench with no plan b..... So 4-0 Wednesday - good times!

Guest intercity0wl

Todays referee is Mr James Linington who was last in charge at S6 for last seasons victory over Walsall.

Must admit im surprised at the appointment of an official at this level and at a time when clubs are financialy troubled of an official who can claim expenses from his home on the Isle Of Wight.

Mr Linington has officiated at 1 Championship, 1 league one, 2 league two and two CC Cup matches this season, handing out 18 yellow cards in the process, but as yet no reds, so a little wager on a player sent off for me today i think.

As i seem to say before every game surely this Ref (pictured below) cannot be as bad as last weeks, sadly they always are.

post-12412-0-06609500-1314428829_thumb.j