Sheffield Wednesday 3: 2 Scunthorpe United - Saturday 27th August

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest intercity0wl

Law of averages says we must draw one sooner or later but to be honest I just think it will be a horrible game and a typical home defeat 0-2, sorry.

Typical home defeat ?. two wins out of to at home if im not mistaken.

I hope Madine scores a hat trick today I really do, he needs something to kick start his season. Hopefully Ben Marshall can ping a few crosses in so Madine can use his height to full advantage. If he scores I will clap and cheer as loud as anyone, afterall we're all Wednesday arn't we.

Edited by Captain Scarlett

Guest The Horse

I predict:

Concede early as usual, bluster an equaliser on the half hour, a slight up-turn in effort for the second half but will peter out into a war of attrition and 1-1.

But of course hoping for a 5-0 display of power to send a message out to the rest of the league that we mean business!!!

Megson Two, Alan Knill.........?

(it's a play on words)

Did you really need to explain it? I'm as big a fan of a crap joke as the next dad but seriously...

...oh and let's go lads. Another win for the Owls. 2-0 is good for me. Prutton and Marshall.

Edited by themaskedowl

Guest Bob de Bilde

No idea- lets hope they are knackered after extra time on Thursday and we are not 3 down in 7 minutes. If we're level or in front at half time we'll defo take the 3 points. Just wondering who will get our goals- team looks so short of potential for goals.

No idea- lets hope they are knackered after extra time on Thursday and we are not 3 down in 7 minutes. If we're level or in front at half time we'll defo take the 3 points. Just wondering who will get our goals- team looks so short of potential for goals.

Now we have a winger in Marshall we have a chance of creating soemthing, I am confident Madine and Morrison can take those chances if tehy are created.

We definately need to sign another winger and striker before the window closes for promotion!