Neil Mellor

Guest intercity0wl

I doubt it.

If he was asking for £9k then Megson would know it's not going to happen and he'd be looking elsewhere.

Exactly.

As Megson has said, Mellor isn't happy at the figures being reported in the press, which is supposidly the 9k he's meant to be on at Preston.

Personally I think we'll be looking around the 5/6k mark max.

One thing to consider with both Mellor and Batth is that they can fit straight in. They wont really need to be with us for presason as they know the set up and we know how they play. To me it doesnt matter if they sign the night before the Rochdale game.

One thing to consider with both Mellor and Batth is that they can fit straight in. They wont really need to be with us for presason as they know the set up and we know how they play. To me it doesnt matter if they sign the night before the Rochdale game.

Plus they're both still getting full pre-seasons under their belts, including some game time too.

Unlike a Koumas for example, who's a free agent.

Guest bartos

FFS mate.

Stop trying to flipping analyse every b@stard rumour/story and let's see what happens.

lol

It's true though

And the problem with that is?.To be honest I would prefer to have 1-2 spare spaces in the squad coming up to the deadline and hope the odd young premier league gem may work his way into the squad for a season long loan

i didnt say there was a problem with it, just that i could see us still making signings in August. i can see a couple moving on then too.

for what its worth, id rather have had the squad together by now but its a long season - and Mellor should be able to slot straight back in.

Guest londonowl1

I've thought Mellor would end up with us next season all along and i really hope he does, but i'm now struggling to understand the delay.

Clearly Megson wants him, mellor wants to come, 99% of fans want him back but we cant agree wages with him.

Surely if he is our number 1 target we should just get him in.

He will be worth it and without him we dont have enough goals.

AND AS MEGSON HAS SAID QUITE RIGHTLY IF WE DONT GET HIM WE WILL END UP WITH THE poo !

http://www.football365.com/news/20793/7047332/?

Preston seem keen to keep him, I am not so sure they are going to let him go cheap!!!

Browns a flipping ******

******: A ****** bag is a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the ladybit, the same bag must not be used for an enema and a vaginal ******.

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm with you i don't understand what the problem is....

We have apparently agreed everything with Preston...

It's just down to Mellor and wages.

So like i have said before is Mellor wanting what he is on at Preston?

Is he wanting a certain wage plus add ons, bonuses, clause in a contract, are we offering 2 years and he wants 3?

Is it about the wages that he could lose out on at Preston?

It seems everyone want's the deal to happen but for some reason it's not.

Guest mikeglossopowl

I'm glad, if we have made a final offer. this needs resolving rapidley then both we and mellor can move on.