New Home Kit

Guest AntPoole

Best home shirt in a long time, great deal all round with the sponsors.

It's not a bad shirt but for me it's not a wednesday shirt..it's a Huddersfield/Brighton/Colchester shirt.

If it had a black collar and trim then maybe. I'll wait to see what the shorts/socks combo is before i buy it for the lad.

If its blue shorts and blue or white socks then i won't b getting it, won't look like a wednesday kit so what's the point.

So he hasn't said anywhere that there will be a later version that is different to the one available on Sunday.

The impression I get is that they might change the 'Gilder Group' before Sunday, and then that will be it with no further changes.

That's what I understand too - I don't see it as a problem though. Unless it means patchy sponsors all season lol.

So he hasn't said anywhere that there will be a later version that is different to the one available on Sunday.

The impression I get is that they might change the 'Gilder Group' before Sunday, and then that will be it with no further changes.

Exactly, it will be a "stick on" or what ever you want to call it. Too late to change at this stage which is a real pity, as seeing it "sublimated" into the shirt would have been great. Just hope that it's a good job.

It's not a bad shirt but for me it's not a wednesday shirt..it's a Huddersfield/Brighton/Colchester shirt.

If it had a black collar and trim then maybe. I'll wait to see what the shorts/socks combo is before i buy it for the lad.

If its blue shorts and blue or white socks then i won't b getting it, won't look like a wednesday kit so what's the point.

I like the shirt but I agree in many ways. What distinguishes us from all that poo is our black shorts and socks, it's only us, and thats how you can always tell it's Wednesday and not flipping Wigan, West Brom, Huddersfield etc. It's a shame we'll be losing that for a while.

Just buy the shirt then?

Like i said, its a Huddersfield/Brighton/Colchester shirt. With Black shorts and socks it might look like a wednesday

kit but the shirt doesn't. The current one will be in the sale so i'll just get that in the next size up! Will last him another 2 years

til the next one

Ah yes your right, he just confirmed there isnt any plans to do better version further down the line. I got my wires crossed!

Well I really like it. Not really one for wearing footie shirts but might even buy this one. I even like the way theyve used the VW badge. flip it, its that good I might buy a VW to go with the shirt!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Like i said, its a Huddersfield/Brighton/Colchester shirt. With Black shorts and socks it might look like a wednesday

kit but the shirt doesn't. The current one will be in the sale so i'll just get that in the next size up! Will last him another 2 years

til the next one

Oh stop being such a drama queen.

Next you'll be moaning the socks are too thick.

It's blue and white stripes, with the SWFC badge on it - of course it's a Wednesday shirt. We wore those colours with pride long before anyone else did, so if anything they're trying to look like us.

Blue and white stripes = Sheffield Wednesday.

Black or blue shorts, it doesn't matter, it's still Wednesday.

It's blue and white stripes, with the SWFC badge on it - of course it's a Wednesday shirt. We wore those colours with pride long before anyone else did, so if anything they're trying to look like us.

Blue and white stripes = Sheffield Wednesday.

Black or blue shorts, it doesn't matter, it's still Wednesday.

Each to there own boys.. i don't like it cos it's not wednesday. So won't buy it, my choice! Hopefully thousands will