Ostemobor

Guest Big Guns

Guest Saturday Owl

I'd like to keep him, it's Daniel Jones we should be moving on. Our right back situation is fine with Buxton signing a new deal.

Could we not utilise semi on the wing...?? Maybe in the tricky away matches. Has pace and would provide good cover to buxton on the defensive side.

Obviously megson knows the crack but I think there's a definate option there...??

Could we not utilise semi on the wing...?? Maybe in the tricky away matches. Has pace and would provide good cover to buxton on the defensive side.

Obviously megson knows the crack but I think there's a definate option there...??

How about we just play our players in their flipping positions?

Dont think he has the wherewithal to do this unfortunately - how many times have you seen him get 10 yards past the halfwayline then stop because he has no clue what he is doing?

Otsemobor has been doing very well for us and was a key part of our settled back four. People just judge him on that poor Huddersfield game where he was confirmed as carrying an injury.

True, he had some good games at the end of the season. However, if we sign a first choice leftback and its a straight choice between Buxton or Semi at RB then its Buxton everytime for me.

I'd like to keep him, it's Daniel Jones we should be moving on. Our right back situation is fine with Buxton signing a new deal.

I disagree,danny jones would be decent back up to a first choice left back,it would only mean getting another 2 left backs if jones went.

Guest Bald Owl

Says in paper Mk Dons want him ,I reckon he's one of the few worth keeping

Agree totaly, he's a good lad. Not many get past him.

Guest intercity0wl

I am undecided.Sometimes i watch him and think he is poo other times i think he is quality.I would like to see a couple more people sign before letting more go

Think results when he has been in the side, compared to those when he has been injured, and suspended show that we are a bette,r more balanced team with him, than without him, would be one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

How about we just play our players in their flipping positions?

As I said, it's an option in tricky away matches. I never said play him there every match. Semi isn't gonna be first choice so i was thinking of ways of utilising him. For any future posts I make, I will consult you first to see if you agree with them.

Thought he did really well when he came back into the side.

Had pretty low expectations when he was signed, but he's done a very decent job for the most part.

Edited by SiJ