Ostemobor

Guest Big Guns

Tough one really. Sometimes he looks decent. Other times he looks like he's never played football before.

That said he does have natural pace, which we're desperately short of in general, and I think if he look at the rest of our defensive options he's certainly not the first player amongst them we should be looking to get rid of.

I wouldn't drive him there myself I don't think, but I could take it or leave it..

Guest RAMPANT OTTER83

Stupid paper article just making a link because there manager a semi used to be in the Liverpool youth team together!! Hence why potter has gone there

Guest owlinlincs

I am undecided.Sometimes i watch him and think he is poo other times i think he is quality.I would like to see a couple more people sign before letting more go

I remember reading a star article where Megson was singing his praises.

Followed him quite alot through his career apparently and was surprised he'd dropped so low and wasn't playing Premiership football. It was around the time Semi came back into the team.

With that in mind I see this as nothing but 'paper talk'

But it would also mean that we'd have to look for another player if the manager wants two for every position. That's a hassle when we're already trying to bring so many in. Or maybe he could change his mind about MMorrison?

L. Buxton

J. Ostemobor

M. Beevers

D. Jones

R. Johnson

R. Jones

If we assume Spurr, Morrison and Reynolds aren't going to play a part (and are hopefully leaving), that's our defence for next season as it stands. Hopefully add Batth and a first choice left back into the equation over the coming weeks. I think that's pretty strong, really. I'd feel confident that any combination of those players would be able to do a job next season, so unless we're getting decent money for Ostemobor (unlikely) then I'd feel better if he stayed, to be honest.

I was disappointed when we signed him last year. Early form lived up to expectation - he was poor. But he improved and put in reasonable performances. As has been said, he has a bit of pace, but his crosses are iffy and he gets caught out of position occassionally.

On balance i would keep him unless we have someone lined up as a replacement.

Guest Big Guns

Does any one know how to make animals out of balloons I've just done a dog its flippingbang on ,its a poodle