OFFICIAL - Potter Gone

Guest scott_andrew_william

He was rubbish, anyone can pass a ball. He would rather pass to someone who's five yards next to him, than someone who's making a forward run. Plus he'd take forever to distribute it, and his passing's too predictable.I never felt he got into games, just didn't quite look up to it. Can't believe we paid money for him.0000000000000

I'm still smiling about this.

In the unlikely (but possible) event that he turns out to be a good signing for whoever picks him up it absolutely doesn't change the fact that we were right to let him go, he's never looked worthy of his shirt since making his move from Wolves permanent.

I was just randomly watching back a recording of the Chesterfield JPT game from last season and I think I've discovered a moment which perfectly sums up Darren Potter's sheer hunger and determination to succeed at Sheffield Wednesday...

Bottom middle of the picture: Click Me

What desire.

Guest Saturday Owl

I was just randomly watching back a recording of the Chesterfield JPT game from last season and I think I've discovered a moment which perfectly sums up Darren Potter's sheer hunger and determination to succeed at Sheffield Wednesday...

Bottom middle of the picture: Click Me

What desire.

He missed his penalty too if I remember correctly, tried to be casual with it and cocked it up.

I think the original link died, so here's another smaller version just in case: Click

I wish the camera would have stayed on him longer, I want to know how long it took before he eventually moved :biggrin:

flip me Dan i keep watching that and cant believe what i'm seeing.............i'm so glad that useless c*nt has left our club. :angry: