Swoping my allegience

Guest richjones19772000

Guest intercity0wl

Im Sick of wednesday an all the bolox that comes with them im going to suport chesterfield next season.

I think your 100% right mate, if you dont want the Bo**ocks that only comes with the bigger clubs, then Chesterfield are the perfect choice for you.

I remember when i was just a very small chap Supporting Norwich instead of Newcastle because the picture was so much clearer on Anglia TV than Tyne Tees.

Yep sod all that big club Bo**ocks, get ya sen down to the 2 Keepnets or what ever its called, where upto 10,600 people who dont have like bo**ocks can be accomodated

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest TonyOwl88

Im Sick of wednesday an all the bolox that comes with them im going to suport chesterfield next season.

roger off then.

ON A day the snorters are rumoured to equal us on ST sales you decide to fund the idiot that said on radio "He would see us go to the wall"

I hope you enjoy Dave's company, we dont regard you as an Owl anymore - now fffuuuccckk off - judas ccccuunnttt.

Edited by BigTavowl