Swoping my allegience

Guest richjones19772000

Guest richjones19772000

You never swap Clubs, It carries on in Generations Hopefully For all Time. Through the good time's and the bad one's.

I have a soft spot for another Club in Glasgow Rangers, I do not support them whole heartedly with passion like I will Wednesday, who are my Club which will stretch as far back in Generations, will forever keep it going.

UTO

especially you

Guest richjones19772000

What the f*ck are you expecting from Chesterfield? they'll finish no higher than we have this season. Hope you enjoy yourself, p1ss off and don't come back

And you

Guest richjones19772000

im sure Chessies fan boards will welcome your utter testicles suggestions

Oh jesus heres another...and you too

Guest richjones19772000

Nobody believes it mate,

It's just that distraught has been waiting absolutely ages for an excuse to use his picture of a bellend.

I thought it would be clearly seen as a wind up but there soft as a brush on here mate

Im Sick of wednesday an all the bolox that comes with them im going to suport chesterfield next season.

Good, Go.

It might sound stupid to you but most Wednesdayites don't choose to be. It happens. You can't choose your allegiance. You were never a Wednesday fan to start with.

Why not change to 'Dances with Wolves?' :) - Um!

I'd be forced to cut the brake line on his Caravan then :laugh:

Edited by Guest

WTF you on about...You don't switch your allegience, the whole concept is a contradiction in terms. You may well be choosing to watch Chesterfield rather than Wednesday. However, you never were a Wednesdayite if you can casually state you are changing your ALLEGIENCE FFS....It's every bit as bad as disowning your family, nae worse !

Just imagine life had we gone boobies up last year and reformed on a few quid from fans donations........Would you have jumped ship like a rat or stayed to fight with the 12k plus turning up week on week at the Don Valley. Remember this............ The Wednesay is not a tangible product from which we expect to drain value each Saturday, we hope for the performances of course. But the reason we sometimes get so downhearted is that we all carry Wednesday in our heart. Remember all the bitter pain and the good days will be so much sweeter.

Nev

swope

   /swohp/ Show Spelled [swohp] Show IPA ,verb, swoped, swop·ing, noun

–verb (used with object)

to stroke sensually, attempt to insert one's tail in to one's own mouth, or trade, as one thing, on a street corner: He swoped in front of his mum and she laughed.

–verb (used without object)

to make an prat of one's self.

–noun

an exchange: He got the clap on the swope, from his dad.

Also 'Swop'

Origin:

2000-2011; Middle English idiot who can't spell; cognate with dialectal German schwopen (to give a clip (round the ears))

Please tell me no one actually believes this....

He's a piggy on the wind up, just look at the other thread he started.

Soon as I started reading this I thought same....

Though where I work there's a pig fan who's started watching Chessie instead of going to lane over last few week.

I'm gonna support whoever wins the Premier league and Stoke City for a month because I think they'll win the cup. In my spare time I also love Barcelona as they are the best European team by a country mile. As it happens I have also been a big Brazil fan especially when the World Cups come round. I have been ill recently and have been in a coma. After coming round I was told I had been talking absolute gonads, saying things like "Up The Owls" and "Come on you blue and white wizards". I must have been very ill cause nobody in their right minds would say they support Wednesday. FFS