BBC predictor

iv done it a couple of times this season. if you can correctly predict how we will do go stick some money on the lottery, because you must be flippingpsychic.

i agree

but the point is that the run ins for the bottom 4 are tougher than ours in general

i know it feels like we'll never win again, but i reckon we only need 2 more wins to be safe

Did it last night and had us down to get another 5 points.

We stayed up, albeit by a couple of points.

As we all know the key games are those against Swindon, Walsall and Bristol Rovers.

The remaining games are almost irrelevant.

but the point is that the run ins for the bottom 4 are tougher than ours in general

But those sides are probably more capable of winning, and a couple of them will probably beat us.

Its impossible to predict, but the smart money is on us going down unfortunately.

Predictor had us going down, 3 adrift :ph34r:

I hate this game.

What the predictor does show to me is that the bottom 3 are doomed. It's between us and maybe 4 or 5 others to escape that one remaining relegation place.

I have us surviving reasonably comfortably, with Dagenham going down and Walsall stopping up on goal difference.

The only club on a worse run than us at the moment is Oldham. They've picked up just 4 points from their last 12 games and dropped from the play off places to just above us as a consequence. If they keep that up we may be in luck. However, their remaining fixtures are pretty much all against teams down at the bottom. Whether that's a good or bad thing; I don't know.

The only club on a worse run than us at the moment is Oldham. They've picked up just 4 points from their last 12 games and dropped from the play off places to just above us as a consequence. If they keep that up we may be in luck. However, their remaining fixtures are pretty much all against teams down at the bottom. Whether that's a good or bad thing; I don't know.

Don't think there'll be many easy games for anyone in the run out to the end of the season.