I MISS LEON

I was one of Leon's few supporters on here last year against a tide of abuse that was often unfairly aimed at him. He would have dominated defences at this level.

I miss him, Maccallister and Simek.

Irvine was so rumbleing clueless.

Guest Stereophonics

I do think that leon would score at this level but his alleged attitude problems would only add to the dressing room issues at the moment I feel

I was one of Leon's few supporters on here last year against a tide of abuse that was often unfairly aimed at him. He would have dominated defences at this level.I miss him, Maccallister and Simek.Irvine was so rumbleing clueless.

I think some people have selective memories. Neither Leon or Maccallister are good enough (especially Mac) and it was the right decision to let them go. Simek has proved he is still good enough and in retrospect it was a mistake letting him go but lets not forget he was shadow of his former self for us when he came back from injury and we were trying to get rid of injury prone players.

I think some people have selective memories. Neither Leon or Maccallister are good enough (especially Mac) and it was the right decision to let them go. Simek has proved he is still good enough and in retrospect it was a mistake letting him go but lets not forget he was shadow of his former self for us when he came back from injury and we were trying to get rid of injury prone players.

Agreed on McAllister not being good enough, before his injury he couldn't even get in League two Shrewsbury's side. Simek is no longer popular with Carlisle fans, has well and truly gone off the boil there.

Leon however would walk into our current team, averages a goal per two games during his two League one loan spells. It was probably taken out of our hands anyway though as QPR had more pull.

Yeah, he's been prolific in the Championship this season...

His attitude as a player was one of the reasons we got relegated in the first place - when he Esajas and Jeffers went I thought we'd seen the last of the uniterested footballer, clearly not though. Wouldn't have Leon back if it was for free though.

We've got a player who has scored two hat tricks this season and has 14 goals, yet he has been given about 45mins since Megson arrived.