Peterborough Vs Sheff Wed

You lot will score against us tonight, we've conceded more than anyone in the league. But it seems that most posh fans are more confident of a win than you guys but not seen our team yet for tonight.

You can afford to be optimistic, have you seen potter or sedgewick play?!!!

seems very strange but he's obviously going for height up top tonight. Don't know their defence but maybe he thinks we can win with ou ariel threat. If so I can kinda see why he's playing sedge as he does cross a good ball. But then with that logic he should prob has dropped jj for teale.

Just pulling into station

Come on Wednesday!!!

I remember when Graham Taylor started losing the plot at Watford he would pick really strange teams as if he had some sort of 6th sense or insight - or the Midas Touch - and he kept getting caught out especially in big games

Seems AI might be doing something similar

However Posh aren't all that and we can easily beat them - and if we win then he's justified

So lets not get too despondent - we'll still win

It's good to see Buxton back, hope he's actually fit now.

I'm guessing Irvine is using 'the squad'........giving Teale a rest isn't THAT bad an idea, and Irvines bought Reynolds in to play left back, so no real surprise that Jones is dropped.

We've been defensively frail all season just lately with all the new recruits, so hopefully the experience of Reynolds and Buxton with help.

Sedgewick can always be replaced by Teale later in the game, which I'm sure he will be.

What sort of message does it send to the players when he. drops 4 of the best players who played on saturday. We will never have a settled team and thus will never win the number of games we need to achieve promotion.

Even if by some miracle we get a result tonight ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. GET RID OF THIS CLOWN NOW

It's good to see Buxton back, hope he's actually fit now.

I'm guessing Irvine is using 'the squad'........giving Teale a rest isn't THAT bad an idea, and Irvines bought Reynolds in to play left back, so no real surprise that Jones is dropped.

We've been defensively frail all season just lately with all the new recruits, so hopefully the experience of Reynolds and Buxton with help.

Sedgewick can always be replaced by Teale later in the game, which I'm sure he will be.

especially if you dont want to win

Weaver

Buxton- Glad hes back

Morrison

Reeda

Reynolds- Did Jones really deserve dropping? Nope

JJ- Needs to perform like the back end of saturday

Potter

Coke

Sedgwick- How he is getting in front of Teale and even Jones is beyond me

Madine

Mellor

The front two should have stayed the same IMO, or at lest Heff playing with Madine given he scored in his last match

utter shambolic from the master tactician

Heffernan, Teale, Jones and Morrison dropped

wtf is he doing??? why can't he just give Heffernan a start in the league

whats his excuse this time? P'Boro have 2 big centre backs? or we've put a team out to combat them

rumbleing jesus christ