Peterborough Vs Sheff Wed

Spurr not even in the squad?

Why would he be tbf?

Beevers in the cover for CB, and Jones is the cover for LB.

If Buxton breaks down again then Morrison moves across to RB and you can either bring on Beevers or bring on Jones and move Reynolds across to CB.

Now we've signed a few half decent defenders Tommy just isn't going to feature too often.

Too be fair, on paper that's probably the first choice back four, can't comment on whether jones deserved to be dropped as living in Portsmouth is a *****... Also wonder why Buxton has seemingly been rushed back again.

Sedgewick in is a mistake, particularly the way teale has been playing.

I'm on the fence with the changes up top. Would like to see madine get a run in th team so we can see what he can do.

Forget it now anyway. COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Bon Soiree folks.....

Hoofing it t'neet then.

FFS Irvine - bizarre - he has absolutely no idea what his best team is.

As Steve Walmsley said in the Green'Un - he's a coach and a scout not a manager.

I really hope this comes back to haunt me but absolute joke of a line up.

Sedgewick has been awful all season, Teale much better.

Morrison scores twice (penalties but still twice) dropped. Heffernan finally starts and has from what I hear a good game - dropped. Both for Mellor/Madine combination which was pretty shocking against Yeovil, I hate the phrase that strikers are too similar but....they are too similar.

Jones again had a cracking game, very good with Teale (as stated before dropped foolishly in my eyes) and dropped for Reynolds who I didn't think was that great against Yeovil to be honest.

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see that line up being a success, screams of hoping for a draw.

Win, lose or draw today Ive have absolutely no doubt that irvine is wrong for this club (and probably for the proffesion of football management). He picks his team week in week out based on the opposition and pays no attention to form or our best threats. Sedgewick has been poor 90% of the season but is probably better than teale at defending so we play him jones has got better and better over recent weeks but probably cant defend as well as reynolds. Mellor has been out of form for a while now but I bet he defends corners better than morrison or heffernan. This is no way to win promotion the fact hes stayed in a job so long is amazing.

Despite all this I still hope we get a result tonight our season could depend on it.

On the one hand, it's decent use of the squad in a busy period for us.

On the other hand, dropping Jones and Teale who work so well together down the left is completely baffling.

Morrison should be at right back, Reynolds in the middle and Jones left back.

FFS, I hope to god we win this match, but I can see another 4-0 in the works!