language on the north

Quality, seriously though we all work hard all week ANC deserve to let go for an hour n half especially after first halts like that

As someone said get on South ya won't hear it there

Guest johnowls

There were numerous 'anti swearing' announcements throughout the game

But they were so annoying I shouted swear words out loud

lol

this was strange,the rugrat music came on then a young girls voice that i could hardly understand started saying treat players and fans with respect.

then half the kop started booing and swearing at DP

I don't understand the use of bad language, it just shows a lack of vocabulary

Makes me wonder what has happened to the state of education in this rumbleing country

Sorry, but that's the argument of Grandma who can only talk in homilies and cliches.

Just ask Stephen Fry for example, that well known imbecile.

Guest Triplej2

Just to top my day off, we've got someone complaining about swearing at a football match.

flipping grow up, and take your kids to some middle class southern stand where making any noise at a football match is frowned upon.

Tossbag wankface shitflap twatrumblestick pricknose.

I think pricknose it a bit much.......

There are two middle aged guys in front of me that are a disgrace. People swear I get it, I swear from time to time, but, this is something else.

Two grown men bent double screaming (swearing) angrily at the top of their lungs.

Purse made some unforgivable mistakes today but the ranting after the pen went on for 10-15 minutes and had kids 3-4 rows in front of them crying.

As a result one dad turned round and politely asked them to calm down, the response from this pair of arseholes was to get louder, more graphic and direct the next rant at the dad in question.

Where we sit there are loads of youngsters and these twats are turning them off football or at least Wednesday.

If they celebrated with half the passion they use to complain you could almost accept it-but they sometimes don't even stand up.