language on the north

I think as long as there is nothing racist or bigoted said then it's pretty much a free house. If you don't like the language on the north, move seats. I sat in the family enclosure until I was 16 and then we moved to the north, you know what you are going to get but that is part of football. For most people it is 2 hours out of a week where they can let go and be uninhibited. I know that I lose it more often than I would in the wider world. I screamed blue murder at Purse today but I would never do that to anyone at home or at work. It is just a release. If you want polite applause and a nice crowd try tennis or cricket. Football is the working mans game (only just nowadays), you get this kind of thing. All you have to do is explain to your kids that they shouldn't act like these guys or they will look silly too. I don't believe for a moment though that children were crying because someone was shouting abuse at the team either.

Just not bothered...

I bellieve it's incredibly rare to hear profanities in a Starbuck's branch

Enjoy your latte

I disagree, I often hear people swear in such establishments, usually just after they've been told how much their coffee is going to cost them.

"How flippingmuch?"

What an absolute utter load of fvucking drivvle,,i work my ar$e off all week to be able to afford to come watch my beloved Wednesday,,,i pay my money to be entertained,,if i sit/stand watching a load of poo then i feel i can vent my frustration in any way i like (vocally) If you have children with you or you are a noncey,prudish,bishop basher type go sit with the prawn sarnie brigade in the South stand,,is it more PC correctness going mad again,,for fvcks sake get a life,,,no swearing at a football match,,,f'kin hell get real,,

roger,,,cod canyon,,testicles,,illegitimate,,idiot,,,and spin on my index ya set of lobbers,,, Dark%20Mad.gif

Bloody cencors,,,,,,can't even swear on here right,,, mad.gif ****,,,c.unt,,,b0ll0cks,,,baztard,,two-hat,,, blink.gif

Guest frannys ears

This was my dad's rule at the match.

I can remember singing "The referees a custard......." and "Who's the custard in the black.....?" up until being about ten or eleven then I was allowed to join in with the real words to songs.

The first time I tried out my new swearing freedom at home I called him a fat illegitimate or summat and he beat the poo poo out of me.

You cannot watch Wednesday without swearing.

Very true, my lads 10 and gave him the " only time swearing is allowed is at the match" speech, "but not by you, and dont tell your mother, thems the rules,alright sunshine".

Guest Triplej2

The amount of f'in and blinding was awful.

I have a group of 50 year old blokes Sat behind in a family area its doing my head in.

You are the GAYDIATOR!

There are two forums where swearing out loud is OK. They are Driving and Footy; Lets face it when the old dear, out shopping, stops dead in the street because she has seen a friend, your response is quite different to the similar scenario had she pulled the same manouvre behind the wheel !

Now lets look at Darren Purse's blunders had he made similar blunders in another work environment the bosses responses would no way have been as vitriolic as with similar size mistakes on the hallowed turf of Hillsborough.

Dark side refers to incessant swearing, I have heard this before ......... more irritating than incessant, incessant:-unceasing

Come on Darkside Purse got plenty for his mistakes but it did die down as the game wore on and by the second half it was almost undetectable and by the end it had gone.

There are two forums where swearing out loud is OK. They are Driving and Footy; Lets face it when the old dear, out shopping, stops dead in the street because she has seen a friend, your response is quite different to the similar scenario had she pulled the same manouvre behind the wheel !

Now lets look at Darren Purse's blunders had he made similar blunders in another work environment the bosses responses would no way have been as vitriolic as with similar size mistakes on the hallowed turf of Hillsborough.

Dark side refers to incessant swearing, I have heard this before ......... more irritating than incessant, incessant:-unceasing

Come on Darkside Purse got plenty for his mistakes but it did die down as the game wore on and by the second half it was almost undetectable and by the end it had gone.

Yep, everyone does heat of the moment swearing at footy including me

But a constant stream of profanities in your ear, constant through 90 minutes does your head in.

Theres this one edit who sits near tge family bit with his kid who screams and swears more than anybody at any football match in the world, i feel sorry for his kid, also there are plenty of kids swearing too,

The nutty edit who never stops, usually directed at Morrison is by about 4 stewards, none of whom saud a word to him, even if you sit on the south near the directors box you can still here him, yesterday i went and stood with the noisy boys on the north near the away fans and there was less swearing, and an odd amount of families sat just in front of them,