language on the north

Guest Mexico Baby

The amount of f'in and blinding was awful.

I have a group of 50 year old blokes Sat behind in a family area its doing my head in.

Where's the family section in the north?

There are two middle aged guys in front of me that are a disgrace. People swear I get it, I swear from time to time, but, this is something else.

Two grown men bent double screaming (swearing) angrily at the top of their lungs.

Purse made some unforgivable mistakes today but the ranting after the pen went on for 10-15 minutes and had kids 3-4 rows in front of them crying.

As a result one dad turned round and politely asked them to calm down, the response from this pair of arseholes was to get louder, more graphic and direct the next rant at the dad in question.

Where we sit there are loads of youngsters and these twats are turning them off football or at least Wednesday.

If they celebrated with half the passion they use to complain you could almost accept it-but they sometimes don't even stand up.

spot on.

Where's the family section in the north?

There isn't one, but there ARE kids whom sit middle sections of the stand.

NOT near the away end.

people sware,I get it, but some of the tirades coming out From blokes in the north with kids sat behind them is shocking.

Grown men should know better.

Guest Mexico Baby

Thought so, was just checking! I always watch my

language near young ones tho sometimes the odd heat of the moment one slips out

Mate football & Tap Sides of pubs if you take your kids then you have made that decision and swearing is allowed its not big or clever but its football ffs. IMO Grandstand & wings of South should be family section with cheap family tickets and zero tolerance on swearing, Centre South posh seats so no swearing there.

If you go in Kop or North then you are partly to blame for your kids hearing swearing. I go on Kop and think my son learnt a few new swear words from me when Purse gave that penalty away but at the age of 8 he is aware he cant swear and doesnt.

NOT near the away end.

people sware,I get it, but some of the tirades coming out From blokes in the north with kids sat behind them is shocking.

Simple stuff really. We have a half empty stadium so there is no reason why we cannot have a sizeable family area( I thought we had one ) which should have little tolerance for bad behaviour ( The odd swear word excepted) a bit like the directors box or corporate areas

But you say these guys were in the center of the North stand , well for me that is a general area of the stadium and although I dont like some of the crap shouted at football matchs it is a football match if you dont like it go and sit elsewhere.

Edited by Geedee

There were numerous 'anti swearing' announcements throughout the game

But they were so annoying I shouted swear words out loud

lol

They took the P*SS TODAY............Please don't swear and enjoy the match.........

How the f*ck can we do that when losing 2-0 in the first five minutes.

Football is been taking away by the middle class, trying to turn it in to some sort of night at the theatre. Football is the working mans game. Sad to see twenty year old fans in the crowd before kick off you should be in the pub till at least 5 past 3, now you hear them pontificating on the players " positional sense". Get out there and whack some away fan. Bloody Sky generation ! Where have all the dinosaurs gone?

Football is been taking away by the middle class, trying to turn it in to some sort of night at the theatre. Football is the working mans game. Sad to see twenty year old fans in the crowd before kick off you should be in the pub till at least 5 past 3, now you hear them pontificating on the players " positional sense". Get out there and whack some away fan. Bloody Sky generation ! Where have all the dinosaurs gone?

sense at last