Milan SACK Irvine

Guest international owl

sotonowl is bang on the money...

FG is a nob...!

AI just needs time to get his own players to gel.

We have the players to worry anybody in this league and just needs to strengthen the pisspoor squad he inherited from Our Brian.

F off Irvine Out Brigade...!

sotonowl is bang on the money...

FG is a nob...!

AI just needs time to get his own players to gel.

We have the players to worry anybody in this league and just needs to strengthen the pisspoor squad he inherited from Our Brian.

F off Irvine Out Brigade...!

This 100%.

Also, he is well respected in the game.

The next manager might not be so well respected.

And, that means a lot.

**** promotion, it is respect we need.

whats stopping us chanting him out then, didnt hear one chant at hudderfield :mad:

It was difficult for our fans to chant for him out, with the team losing 1-0 and pressing for an equaliser.

Should have happened straight after the final whistle though. Is it just Owlstalk who want him out? Couldn'nt believe a few texters to P&G saying give him to the end of the season. Possibly Blunts.

It was difficult for our fans to chant for him out, with the team losing 1-0 and pressing for an equaliser.

Should have happened straight after the final whistle though. Is it just Owlstalk who want him out? Couldn'nt believe a few texters to P&G saying give him to the end of the season. Possibly Blunts.

Are you a Terrier in disguise...?

Guest arobert

It is interesting that quite a number of people posting who have previously been pro-Irvine have today been advocating his dismissal.

Over 60% of Poll respondents wanted Irvine out even though we were second in the league at the time. This must surely be unprecedented.

The problem is that we can all see straight through Irvine.

The man has been conning people with all his notes, DVD's and dossiers but he is of course completely clueless.

I am travelling at the moment but usually do everything I can to keep updated with the score. I have just checked and saw exactly what I expected. Under this guy, there are certain games which I have no expectations for; today was one of them. This is surely the sign that something is wrong.

Guest Triplej2

I am travelling at the moment but usually do everything I can to keep updated with the score. I have just checked and saw exactly what I expected. Under this guy, there are certain games which I have no expectations for; today was one of them. This is surely the sign that something is wrong.

Aye, you know you're not getting promoted when you expect precisely flip all from your team 80% of the time.

Guest arobert

I did not think Irvine was the right man when appointed.

I said at the time that it would be better for both him and us to take a break after his dismissal by Preston.

It would have given him time to reflect of what went wrong at PNE.

It is interesting to see how Ian Holloway changed following his enforced break. He came back with new ideas and renewed vigour.

Unfortunately Strafford rushed into the uninspiring appointment of Irvine and now we have ended up with a very poor manager indeed.

Guest owls_4_life

I wasn't overjoyed when he was appointed but I've stayed on the fence with the Irvine in/out debate until today. The performance wasn't even the worst this season, againt Walsall and Orient I thought we were much worse. But today it just feels like enough is enough! Didn't go to game but watched it in the local and I was embarrassed how poor we were. Maybe it seems worse because usually I'm sat around Wednesdayites at the match and today there were Piggies in the pub gloating or maybe I'm just becoming less tolerant of the crap that is being served up. Either way we need to sort it asap, 9 losses already won't see us in the championship next season.

I've never thought he was the right man for the job but he's here and if Milan thinks he's doing a good job, we're stuck with him. Lets just hope that if Milan backs him, we bring in such a calibre of player that even he can't fail to mould us into a good side.

It is certainly a challenging time and hugely frustrating that we have blown the chance to really embed in the top 2. With Saints now firing and Albion back on form we risk being detached from the top 2.

If we are to sack the manager now is the time to do it, to give the new man in charge some time in the window to bring new players in and offload those he doesn't see as needed.

I thought maybe AI would have been sacked today if we didnt get a result at huddersfield.

he looks a man under pressure but still refuses to drop the negative tactics.

He never as had and never will have a planB.

Wenesdays season is starting to unravel whatever people may say.

MM,get rid of him now.

The final nail in the coffin yesterday was his lack of bolloxs to take off semi after 20 mins.

He was that bad, I'm not sure if he his unfit or injured or what, but everytime Huddersfield broke down our right handside they looked like they were going to score. It didn't help with Johnson not giving a throw either, but why oh why didn't Irvine realise this and change it?? Every Wednesday fan could see it. Im pretty sure other managers would have sat up and noticed it.

No expression, no Passion, no nothing. His inability to change tactics and subs is very very worrying.

I thought maybe AI would have been sacked today if we didnt get a result at huddersfield.

he looks a man under pressure but still refuses to drop the negative tactics.

He never as had and never will have a planB.

Wenesdays season is starting to unravel whatever people may say.

MM,get rid of him now.

I probably agree that AI is not the man for us but there is some nonsense talked about negative tactics.

Fans got what they wanted today, Teale and JJ wide , Miller in the middle and Mellor and Clinton up front. Most fans have been on here shouting for this team and formation and what was the outcome. We were poo defensively because the full backs got no cover and they are not up to the job.

Don't blame AI because somebody gave Spurr a 3 year contract and he turns like the QE2.

Can we also now pack in with this crap about us having the best squad in the league. We obviously do not. We desperately need a centre midfield anchorman and some better defenders.

Guest OwlertonG

I probably agree that AI is not the man for us but there is some nonsense talked about negative tactics.

Fans got what they wanted today, Teale and JJ wide , Miller in the middle and Mellor and Clinton up front. Most fans have been on here shouting for this team and formation and what was the outcome. We were poo defensively because the full backs got no cover and they are not up to the job.

Don't blame AI because somebody gave Spurr a 3 year contract and he turns like the QE2.

Can we also now pack in with this crap about us having the best squad in the league. We obviously do not. We desperately need a centre midfield anchorman and some better defenders.

I would like to add to this....

I feel Teale and JJ played well.. as did Mellor

However

we highlighted live on TV that we need to do a few things for the club to move forward

Get a better striker than Clinton

Get a younger more talented deffender than Darren Purse

Get 2 x Full Backs who can defend

Get James O'Conner out for a taller bigger stronger more intellegent Central Midfielder

AND

Keep the ball on the floor

oh AND

Sack Irvine, who has is proving to be useless... why buy Heff.. WHY BUY HIM... Daniel Jones, has been brilliant too... why not play him