Milan SACK Irvine

Guest international owl

9 defeats at this stage of the season is worse than any of us could ever have expected.

His tactics and use of subs are baffling.

Promotion under him? Never in a million years.

Please get a good manager in - we've had more than our fair share of cheapos and crap ones for far too long.

Guest arobert

I am appalled that Furious George was called "a troll" by the former Chairman of this football club for criticising the appointment of Irvine.

Hardly the behaviour expected of a Football Club Chairman.

I did not want the ludicrous appointment of a dour manager who was failing at Preston either so I guess in Strafford's world that make me a troll too.

Guest sotonowl

We're always here. It's the Irvine in brigade that goes missing.

Sorry,here I am,got to get the dinner on aint I.

About time you lot understood that Irvine is going nowhere.

He put a squad of players together at the start of the season to give us a realistic chance of getting into the playoffs in very difficult circumstances.

MM will let him strengthen in the window and we'll finish top 6 and hopefully automatic.

The CB's were great today.

Semi is hopeless.

Spurr is good with the ball but lacks defensive qualities=what happened to stopping the crosses going in?But we aren't alone here.

Teale fooked up,he should have gone with the ball,he directs Spurr to go with it but it was too late then,Spurr had his eye on the ball,it was Teales job to track it and let Spurr go with the runner.Spurr was against 2 attackers,Teale arrives and starts dishing out instructions?flip off.

JJ was not in the game,

JOC,what can I say,Time to go mate.

Forwards not getting the service.

Irvine will come up trumps.

As far as you go FG,sometimes i'm not online so can't raise to the bait,if i'm not around in future ask where all the HMS wee wee the leaguers are,or was you one of them.

Sorry,here I am,got to get the dinner on aint I.

About time you lot understood that Irvine is going nowhere.

He put a squad of players together at the start of the season to give us a realistic chance of getting into the playoffs in very difficult circumstances.

MM will let him strengthen in the window and we'll finish top 6 and hopefully automatic.

The CB's were great today.

Semi is hopeless.

Spurr is good with the ball but lacks defensive qualities=what happened to stopping the crosses going in?But we aren't alone here.

Teale fooked up,he should have gone with the ball,he directs Spurr to go with it but it was too late then,Spurr had his eye on the ball,it was Teales job to track it and let Spurr go with the runner.Spurr was against 2 attackers,Teale arrives and starts dishing out instructions?flip off.

JJ was not in the game,

JOC,what can I say,Time to go mate.

Forwards not getting the service.

Irvine will come up trumps.

As far as you go FG,sometimes i'm not online so can't raise to the bait,if i'm not around in future ask where all the HMS wee wee the leaguers are,or was you one of them.

Eh? First time I've seen you post.

I've never once wrote wee wee the league, though I do believe we've got a squad to cause enough problems against any team in this division.

So what are you basing your belief Irvine will "come up trumps"?

9 defeats at this stage of the season is worse than any of us could ever have expected.

His tactics and use of subs are baffling.

Promotion under him? Never in a million years.

Please get a good manager in - we've had more than our fair share of cheapos and crap ones for far too long.

What is a good manager though?

I've never once wrote wee wee the league, though I do believe we've got a squad to cause enough problems against any team in this division.

how can we wee wee the league when we have according to posters on here at least 4or 5 crap players....beevers, purse, spurr, sedgewick, ostemboor

Mandaric won't stand idly by.

And he won't allow this opportunity to be wasted.

He will do what all football club Chairmen do when public opinion turns significantly and the pressure grows.

He is a revolving door chairman. If he's going to get rid of AI and get a manger that will give him the best chance of a return on his money, he has to do it ASAP, what with the transer window around the corner.

Guest sotonowl

I've answered this once and the reply got lost in the ether so don't think you got away with it nob.

First time you've seen me post is it,so whats,that make you the sherriff or summat.

We have a squad to cause anyone problems?This team was assembled by Irvine,i'm sure you were a member of HMS wee wee the league,if not the captain

I've supported the OWLS for 47 years,first game OWLS 3 bolton 0 1963 at the TEMPLE, member of Owlstalk for 12 months maybe so I reckon i'm more of a WEDNESDAYITE than an Owlstalker.

Who the flip are you FG,you the Owlstalk police or just a member of the inner sanctum who try to ridicule new posters and fellow OWLS.

First time you've seen me post?You flippingtail

Guest Darkus Owlus

I've answered this once and the reply got lost in the ether so don't think you got away with it nob.

First time you've seen me post is it,so whats,that make you the sherriff or summat.

We have a squad to cause anyone problems?This team was assembled by Irvine,i'm sure you were a member of HMS wee wee the league,if not the captain

I've supported the OWLS for 47 years,first game OWLS 3 bolton 0 1963 at the TEMPLE, member of Owlstalk for 12 months maybe so I reckon i'm more of a WEDNESDAYITE than an Owlstalker.

Who the flip are you FG,you the Owlstalk police or just a member of the inner sanctum who try to ridicule new posters and fellow OWLS.

You're disagreeing with someone that only cares about his Owls Talk notoriety.

You must be a pissed as me..no ones questioning your TRUEFAN ™ status its just asking if you think AI will turn it around

I'll hold my hands up and say that when Irvine was appointed, I was quite pleased, I didn't want either of the other two candidates, namely Megson or Ferguson. But following our limp surreender to relegation, it was apparent even to me, that Mr Irvine was not the man for us. Nothing I have seen this season has changed my opinion. The job is too big for him, and I believe MM will all ready know this.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest davylowe

I've stayed on the fence about Irvine until now. Not any more. We need to sack him NOW. Nothing to take from that dire performance. IRVINE OUT.

Time to get a Lets have Keegan in thread???????????