Notts County v Sheffield Wednesday

Is this the official Match Day Thread...

I must say the title is not up to the usual standards...

This is very concenring, everything linked to SWFC seems to be slipping downhill in terms of standards and results...

COME ON WEDNESDAY UTO WTID....

You cannot divorce any artistic product from the ideology that underpins its creation.

PS IS IT ON RADIO SHEFF!

Guest domSWFC

Team news is in: SWFC line up: Weaver, Spurr, Purse, Beevers, Otsemobor, Coke, Miller, O'Connor, Tudgay, Heffernan, Morrison

I'm pretty happy with that, apart from Spurr, playing 433 we need to pack the Midfield and have the likes of Otsemebor and Jones bombing down the line to give us width.

I'm pretty happy with that, apart from Spurr, playing 433 we need to pack the Midfield and have the likes of Otsemebor and Jones bombing down the line to give us width.

It will still be 4-4-2.

Tudders will be on the right, Coke or Miller on the left. Don't be surprised to see Heffernan drop into midfield as well when we don't have the ball (ie, most of the time).

Well I thought I'd break my 'jinx' on the team by volunteering to work my first Saturday of the year, and not listen to the game........but the job got postponed(it would have been nice of them to tell me before I drove the 100klms to the flipping thing mind). :blush:

Will nothing ever go right for us?