a new offer from C9S

Guest billsaja

hi bills ,i have an idea what your on about

It's not an easy chain to follow, chemicals, Harvard, Sun Devils, Gateway Arches, cosmetics, rappers, Sheffield Wednesday.

But it will all make sense.

Guest totemowl

It's not an easy chain to follow, chemicals, Harvard, Sun Devils, Gateway Arches, cosmetics, rappers, Sheffield Wednesday.

Often promised but never delivered.

Chans are out, if they weren't my avatar would have some HK/Chan reference. They're looking higher up the leagues, the window of opportunity with them passed last summer.

The Swiss thing is nothing to do with Mark Corbidge. It will make sense soon.

Is it summatt to do with Gnomes.../...are we gonna be bought out by onna them Gnomes o Zurich thingies?...I saw a really small bloke comin' out of the Chippy on the Lepp the other day...singin' Hi Ho..is it him...

I think Gnomes delve for gold so they could well have the finance....that might be Dwarves tho'...'ang on a minute...

Are we been bought out by small folk who dwell in the mountains, will we be allowed to bring Alpenhorns into the stadium, and will we need to put higher cushions in the directors box?..

its not Orcs is it?

Goblins sound attractive in a perverse sorta way..is it Goblins?

Guest billsaja

Is it summatt to do with Gnomes.../...are we gonna be bought out by onna them Gnomes o Zurich thingies?...I saw a really small bloke comin' out of the Chippy on the Lepp the other day...singin' Hi Ho..is it him...

I think Gnomes delve for gold so they could well have the finance....that might be Dwarves tho'...'ang on a minute...

Are we been bought out by small folk who dwell in the mountains, will we be allowed to bring Alpenhorns into the stadium, and will we need to put higher cushions in the directors box?..

its not Orcs is it?

flip me you're good

Goblins mate, we're being saved by Goblins

(write that down Mr. Waugh)

A Harvard degree, with a major in chemistry, following on with ASU/post-grad work with a graduate position in St. Louis, Missouri for a cosmetics company.

No idea about the last two though.

flip me you're good

Goblins mate, we're being saved by Goblins

(write that down Mr. Waugh)

I knew i'd get there in the end...see the finance thing oft times goes above me head, but when its boiled down to the actual science fiction that it all is....i'm onto it like a errr...nymph or summat........

Guest billsaja

I knew i'd get there in the end...see the finance thing oft times goes above me head, but when its boiled down to the actual science fiction that it all is....i'm onto it like a errr...nymph or summat........

Just for you, Asteener, a poor attempt from one not worthy.

It's called "Stairway to Tranmere"

There's a bloke here who's sure

That his foot's in the door

And he's buying the Wednesday, this next week

In the Box on the South

Look what's that, in his mouth

It's the bourbon that all of his sort do seek

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, and he's buying the Wednesday, this next week.

But now wait here comes some more

Even weirder than before

From across the Atlantic, they're flying

Playing golf, E-class chav

But a pot, do they have

And if not, then what pray tell, do they wee wee in

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, and they're engaging with certain, constituencies.

(pan flute solo....drums, guitar flurry)

And as they wind down Leppings Lane

Posts on OT here we go again

Which division, documents, we must wait

Holy poo poo a Facebook Page........

And now they're buying the stairway to Tranmere.

Edited by billsaja

its not Orcs is it?

Hang on this rings a bell..

We end up with Dusty bin..

Cloud 9 ..nine sounds like the German for no ...Germany is next to Austria..from Austria we had Christian Marlyeb..Christians got fed to Lions..Lions live in the Savannah where it's Dusty..

Dusty bin!

Yep - the yanks are doing a brilliant job of managing Man U and Liverpool - so much that they can't go and watch their teams because of the intesnsity of ill feeling toward them from fans

And Riv - stop banging on about the ground valuation - you're like a kid with a new rattle - it means rumbleall

I think the two at Liverpool have already given Benitez enough money to blow on 10 cr*p full backs.

77 players bought - Atleast 70 cr*p ones - 60 of them full backs who can't make the team.

Billsy,

Will Leeds and / or Leicester get back to Premiersip before us?

Are we gonna finish above Southampton next year by relying on experience such as we did with Jeffers , Miller et al? And this is probably a C-op -inspied policy, not Alan or Howard.

Even the Yanks' initial £2 million would let us find the next Brunt, Grant , Whelan, Bougherra, etc

No serious backer will touch this club in present state - see yesterday's Twohundredper cent or David Conn. We've been sussed -sadly

Are we gonna finish above Southampton next year by relying on experience such as we did with Jeffers , Miller et al? And this is probably a C-op -inspied policy, not Alan or Howard.

What the **** are you talking about man?

Billsy,

Will Leeds and / or Leicester get back to Premiersip before us?

Even the Yanks' initial £2 million would let us find the next Brunt, Grant , Whelan, Bougherra, etc

No serious backer will touch this club in present state - see yesterday's Twohundredper cent or David Conn. We've been sussed -sadly

David Conn's written pretty honestly and fairly about our position for a long time, that's not new.

No serious backer will touch this club in present state

hmm, so Club9 weren't a serious backer then? thank **** we've cleared that up.

and stop using words like 'we' and 'our', curdles my soul thinking that there's a chance you might actually wear a blue and white shirt :dry: