a new offer from C9S

Guest Wimbledon Owl

For me I am not sure their offer was that off the mark.

we are loss making and are in L1. How much value would you say the club has?

My concerns are:

1) The losing of control; to some yanks that know nothing about the game.

2) The fees they are looking to charge? They would recoup their initial investment in 5 years.

3) The promise of funds going forward? Are the committed to providing the money they have talked about?

For me I am not sure their offer was that off the mark.

we are loss making and are in L1. How much value would you say the club has?

My concerns are:

1) The losing of control; to some yanks that know nothing about the game. - You have to have control first!!2)

The fees they are looking to charge? They would recoup their initial investment in 5 years.

3) The promise of funds going forward? Are the committed to providing the money they have talked about?

Have Hulley and co got any funds for going forward

Guest JonR

They've managed to raise another 50 quid.

No I spoke to a member of the board last night.

They have finally caved and will be offering both Bear and Shark in the deal.

Guest JonR

So serious question.

If C9S made an offer equal or similar to the original tabled offer before all this messing around. Who would take it?

Shouldn't be surprised at this.

I also would like to think Wednesday would not shut the door on anyone. Negotiation is all part of business, and if they come up with an improved plan and offer, who knows what could happen.

Owner of nobody advised people to keep a listening to Radio Sheffield sports news this afternoon, something about a 'messiah' returning. That info was from a Facebook friend of his.

Guest utOwlz

So serious question.

If C9S made an offer equal or similar to the original tabled offer before all this messing around. Who would take it?

Id take what their offering now mate, £1.6m is better than flip all and the dinosours at the club at the minute

Shouldn't be surprised at this.

I also would like to think Wednesday would not shut the door on anyone. Negotiation is all part of business, and if they come up with an improved plan and offer, who knows what could happen.

Owner of nobody advised people to keep a listening to Radio Sheffield sports news this afternoon, something about a 'messiah' returning. That info was from a Facebook friend of his.

oh Christ