a new offer from C9S

The ground's now worth two bob - probably why we've not had it re-valued for years as Co-op's loan is secured against this valuation

They've got the money, just want us as chaep as posiible - like any investor would.

But it's also about management and most Yanks would run rings arounfdour lot - see current farce by overcharging away fans then blaming admin error!

A nil transfer budget next season means , at best, mid - table and possible administration if crowds collapse. Let's think about any second offer really hard.

Hi Rob!

Ground valuation's vital because Co-op's loan is secured against it and if it's re-valued at about £10 million then that's certainly administration. But maybe a good thing see Leeds and Leicester (both of whom then attracted serious investment , bought players to get promotion, recruited great managers and will be in the Premiership light years before us).

Geald - great if we could mug Co-op into that deal but they are not that stupid and must have billionsof pounds of loans now secured against assets that have collapsed in value.

Plus, commercial rent yields / returns are now about 5% so, assuming Wednesday as tenants pay £500 k per annum (ie same as we now pay in yearly interest), this values the stadium at exactly £10 million.

Ground valuation's vital because Co-op's loan is secured against it and if it's re-valued at about £10 million then that's certainly administration. But maybe a good thing see Leeds and Leicester (both of whom then attracted serious investment , bought players to get promotion, recruited great managers and will be in the Premiership light years before us).

Geald - great if we could mug Co-op into that deal but they are not that stupid and must have billionsof pounds of loans now secured against assets that have collapsed in value.

Plus, commercial rent yields / returns are now about 5% so, assuming Wednesday as tenants pay £500 k per annum (ie same as we now pay in yearly interest), this values the stadium at exactly £10 million.

I'm going to Hillsborough tonight I expect to see you/your friends perched or circling waiting, hoping, nay now actually promoting admin

Guest bartos

Did he use foul language and insults too?

No nothing as yet...

One bit of news I just heard though which some of you will be happy about....

....It has been confirmed that rivelin is a ****, the crown was awarded after he was judged to repeat the same thing over and over again

Shouldnt you be called rivelinowls4?

[/quote

is that the keyser soze one or the new credit suise one

Keyser Soze was the character played by Kevin Spacey in the film The Usual Suspects. At the time that Bills used him as his Avatar, I thought there must be a message in there. Bills does seem to like a bit of drama, and he definately likes to tease and torment (I'm not having a go Bills :biggrin: ). The Usual Suspects is one of my favourite films, it includes a brilliant line, which is- "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he did not exist"

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Steel owl,

Clubs emerge healthier from administration then usually get promoted so I may go down there and promote this on the river bank.

But before June as that's when the stadium's flooded before so may get swept towards the Lane and their fantastic new , built - for - the - World Cup - hotel. Which hopefully will put them near administration like their Chairman's other companies at present.

Steel owl,

Clubs emerge healthier from administration then usually get promoted so I may go down there and promote this on the river bank.

But before June as that's when the stadium's flooded before so may get swept towards the Lane and their fantastic new , built - for - the - World Cup - hotel. Which hopefully will put them near administration like their Chairman's other companies at present.

I get the feeling you're going to be fun biggrin.gif

Steel owl,

Or...you could always boycott the Co-op :laugh::laugh:

Guest billsaja

Eh but what if the Chans come good and buy us and chuck shed loads of money at the club just because Bills asked them. Theres gonna be some humble pie eating to be done lads. Well put me down for one big slice please bills!

Chans are out, if they weren't my avatar would have some HK/Chan reference. They're looking higher up the leagues, the window of opportunity with them passed last summer.

The Swiss thing is nothing to do with Mark Corbidge. It will make sense soon.

Guest billsaja

Steel owl,

Let's take a look at that statement for a second here...............

Bradford went in to Administration when they were in what is now the CCC. They are now in League 2

Southampton went in to Administration when they were in the CCC. They are now in League 1

Stockport went in to Administration when they were in League 1. They are now in League 2

Leicester went in to Administration when they were in the CCC. They are in the CCC

Bournemouth went in to Administration when they were in L1, they just got back in to League 1

Luton went in to Administration when they were in L1, they are now out of the League

Leeds went in to Administration when they were in the CCC, they just got back to the CCC

Help me out here rivelin, point out all the clubs who went in to administration and emerged with promotions. Or was this whole "administration" testicles just what Club9 asked you to post today? How's their new bid coming along BTW, would have thought today was the day.

Bradford went in to Administration when they were in what is now the CCC. They are now in League 2

Southampton went in to Administration when they were in the CCC. They are now in League 1

Stockport went in to Administration when they were in League 1. They are now in League 2

Leicester went in to Administration when they were in the CCC. They are in the CCC

Bournemouth went in to Administration when they were in L1, they just got back in to League 1

Luton went in to Administration when they were in L1, they are now out of the League

Leeds went in to Administration when they were in the CCC, they just got back to the CCC

Help me out here rivelin, point out all the clubs who went in to administration and emerged with promotions. Or was this whole "administration" testicles just what Club9 asked you to post today? How's their new bid coming along BTW, would have thought today was the day.

Your mate Joe's online Bills. Why don't you say hello? ph34r.gif

Are you in England?

Steel owl,

Is this your work experience week at GleeClub?

Chans are out, if they weren't my avatar would have some HK/Chan reference. They're looking higher up the leagues, the window of opportunity with them passed last summer.

The Swiss thing is nothing to do with Mark Corbidge. It will make sense soon.

hi bills ,i have an idea what your on about

Guest billsaja

OK so which one of you is Rob Waugh?

Since admin are on this thread, has Rob Waugh ever threatened to sue Owlstalk for my pointing out his work might not be entirely "sole sourced" or is it just Bladesmad he's threatened to sue for having me on there saying such far fetched and scandalous things?

Robbie, if you're reading mate, HA HA HA HA HA and same as I said to Lee, bring it on chuffer. I would LOVE to have you sue me and defend your "original" research in to Geoff Sheard.

And to think people thought Rob and I were one in the same!

Anyway, back on topic, have they made an offer yet?