a new offer from C9S

No guarantees on the year 2 and 3 payments though, basically because they don't have the money.

I've made a revised offer of ten magic beans in year one and 300mm year on year after that, no joy either i'm afraid.

No No No - we will take it!

No guarantees on the year 2 and 3 payments though, basically because they don't have the money.

I've made a revised offer of ten magic beans in year one and 300mm year on year after that, no joy either i'm afraid.

Do you have proof of said beans?

Does the owner of said beans know you are hawking them around?

if so sod it I'm in!

Have you actually seen the beans grow on grass?

The ground's now worth two bob - probably why we've not had it re-valued for years as Co-op's loan is secured against this valuation

They've got the money, just want us as chaep as posiible - like any investor would.

But it's also about management and most Yanks would run rings arounfdour lot - see current farce by overcharging away fans then blaming admin error!

A nil transfer budget next season means , at best, mid - table and possible administration if crowds collapse. Let's think about any second offer really hard.

Yep - the yanks are doing a brilliant job of managing Man U and Liverpool - so much that they can't go and watch their teams because of the intesnsity of ill feeling toward them from fans

And Riv - stop banging on about the ground valuation - you're like a kid with a new rattle - it means rumbleall

The ground's now worth two bob - probably why we've not had it re-valued for years as Co-op's loan is secured against this valuation

They've got the money, just want us as chaep as posiible - like any investor would.

But it's also about management and most Yanks would run rings arounfdour lot - see current farce by overcharging away fans then blaming admin error!

A nil transfer budget next season means , at best, mid - table and possible administration if crowds collapse. Let's think about any second offer really hard.

Pahowl's already said the ground has to be valued every 3 years or so and its been 3 years, so why do you keep banging on about it?

As for them offering a small amount "like any investor would" thats a worry because that kind of investor will look after their own self interests before the clubs "like any investor would" which means if they get it wrong, they will make scraping their money back the priority. It's not worth the gamble.

Unless they offer the original deal agreed in March, £5m on closing and can guarantee the additional payment of £5m on promotion, they should just run along. All they're doing is embarassing themselves. The Facebook fan page is truely shameful, I could start one about a white dog turd and get more fans than they have, and most of their 'fans' are friends & family! And don't even get me started on nobody... :laugh:

He must have had it changed. I was talking about Keyser Sone.

yes he has

but bills stated in one of his thread yesterday that the clue's are out there,look into the avatar (new one) and check it out,

long shot but who knows

Guest aj_owl

I dont promote nor detract from whether we should or should not sell to club9 however lets face it what sort of money are we expecting to be invested in a club now in tier 3/4 of the english league?

I agree its not a lot of money but we cant expect investment in the way that Man City have it, which some fans seem to think is realistic.

Peoples reservations are quite easily understood on this and i feel the same in some ways but what do the fans of this club expect us to be able to get?

No-one wants to be took to the cleaner etc as mentioned before but how long can we reject offers before our situation becomes even worse.

Edited by aj_owl

I feel that although the amount offered is much lower than many of us had hoped for realistically people would probably have come around to accepting it due to the fact that we have a large debt and are now in division three. However the way in which C9S have carried out this procedure leaves me to believe that we are better off just saying no and waiting a little longer in the hope of some investment by some creditable, professional people. CS9 have come across as some dodgy Arthur Daley type car dealers.

Guest gerald90

a thought on the bank debt. we owe them what? £26m, which costs us £500k a year to keep at that level and its secured against the ground. Why don't we sell the co-op the ground for £26m, thus clearing that debt, but agreeing to lease it back on a 99year lease, paying them £500k a year in rent? We have to find that half a million every year to 'service' the debt, so why not just pay it in rent? sorry for being simple :st2:

a thought on the bank debt. we owe them what? £26m, which costs us £500k a year to keep at that level and its secured against the ground. Why don't we sell the co-op the ground for £26m, thus clearing that debt, but agreeing to lease it back on a 99year lease, paying them £500k a year in rent? We have to find that half a million every year to 'service' the debt, so why not just pay it in rent? sorry for being simple :st2:

Would that leave the co-op in a worse position? I don't know the legalities of if *gulp* admin occurred, what would the co-op get out of any creditor agreements? I imagine the lease would be worthless and the co-op would lose out