a new offer from C9S

no idea who they are but i'm sure they wanna make big bugs. trick is , get them or any mug to take us to Premiership as that's only place where big financial returns are

or, admin and then a supporters trust like Barcelona may get us to top

In that case, should buy a big flippinglump of radium, a couple of dozen cockroaches, and wee wee off back to the States to conduct their experiments.

We have enough parasites at the club already, thanks very much...

I think the two at Liverpool have already given Benitez enough money to blow on 10 cr*p full backs.

77 players bought - Atleast 70 cr*p ones - 60 of them full backs who can't make the team.

Yep, it's quite clear that Gillette and Hicks have done a fantastic job at Liverpool - ask anybody and they'll say similar*

*anyone that is Gillette and Hicks themselves that is...

Rivelin is my new favourite poster. I am fickle though so if he doesnt start backing up some of his outlandish claims with some form of evidence I may turn on him and start voting his posts down. You have been warned rivvy baby.

In fact, how long is it before he crosses over into spamming territory?

Yep, it's quite clear that Gillette and Hicks have done a fantastic job at Liverpool - ask anybody and they'll say similar*

*anyone that is Gillette and Hicks themselves that is...

I'm not saying they've done a fantastic job, but the scousers have been taken in by Benitez, pretending to have not been given money.

I'm not saying they've done a fantastic job, but the scousers have been taken in by Benitez, pretending to have not been given money.

He hasn't - from the reports i have read he has a very small negative transfer balance

Basically he's raised what he's spent - not been given it by the owners

He hasn't - from the reports i have read he has a very small negative transfer balance

Basically he's raised what he's spent - not been given it by the owners

even so, he has spent a rumbleing lot, and it's largely been on a lot of poo poo

Stay in denial if you want but we've been sussed.

While not advocating loading club with debt, how many trophies have Man U and Liverpool won recently? How many consecutive seaons recently in Champions league?

And haven't , in effect, a supporters trust just offered Glazers £1.5 billion to get out, which would double their initial investment at same time Club won Champions League? Suggests they knew how to manage to me.

But I'm suggesting a supporters' trust, after administration, before the vultures get us

Which is totally besides the point....

look 'scram' I will be honest, I just 'enjoy' slating Liverpool.

I find it 'therapeutic' and 'enjoyable' and I like to ridicule 'Ryan Babel'

He's not Swiss you know.

I know that anyway

:-)

for example if Man United told Ferguson you can only spend what you raise, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go and blow a chunk of the Ronaldo cash on RYAN BLOODY BABEL!

No - it'd be Massimo Taibi, Djemba Djemba, Carrick, Veron et al...

While not advocating loading club with debt, how many trophies have Man U and Liverpool won recently? How many consecutive seaons recently in Champions league?

And haven't , in effect, a supporters trust just offered Glazers £1.5 billion to get out, which would double their initial investment at same time Club won Champions League? Suggests they knew how to manage to me.

But I'm suggesting a supporters' trust, after administration, before the vultures get us

:laugh:

utterly desperate

desparation.

Go away. Rivelinowl, have you ever even being near rivelin or have you just picked the name because you saw it on a map when creating this fictional wednesdayite?