The Thanks and Good Luck Lee Thread

It's actually just dawned on me that Lee is no longer the Chairman, and that has got me genuinely gutted.

I remember the sense of hope that was instilled from Starrford's first few months here. That's gone now. Completley. It hadn't yesterday, but with Lee leabing, it has now.

Lee's time here wasn't perfect, but he was one of us. There were times over the past 18 months when I didn't even care about investment. We were doing things our way. We were running our ship on our terms. Whilst some of the biggest clubs in the country were protesting against their foreign investors, we could stand up and say that from the fans upwards, we were Wednesday. Moving Forward Together.

In the wake of Lee leaving, I still feel like I don't want any investment. The Americans can flip off and take their dirty money elsewhere, and odious little scabs of human existence such as Bills can take a running jump.. hopefully off something quite tall, such as the Empire State Building. In case you haven't got the message: none of you are wanted, the genuine article or not. F*ck off and rot.

Lee is no longer Chairman but alot of the ideas and beliefs regarding the importance of the fans being a part of the club remain with us. Now is our time to do something about it.. more than it ever was when Lee was here. The current incumbents at S6 have got to go. This is our time to get them out.

It's actually just dawned on me that Lee is no longer the Chairman, and that has got me genuinely gutted.

I remember the sense of hope that was instilled from Starrford's first few months here. That's gone now. Completley. It hadn't yesterday, but with Lee leabing, it has now.

Lee's time here wasn't perfect, but he was one of us. There were times over the past 18 months when I didn't even care about investment. We were doing things our way. We were running our ship on our terms. Whilst some of the biggest clubs in the country were protesting against their foreign investors, we could stand up and say that from the fans upwards, we were Wednesday. Moving Forward Together.

In the wake of Lee leaving, I still feel like I don't want any investment. The Americans can flip off and take their dirty money elsewhere, and odious little scabs of human existence such as Bills can take a running jump.. hopefully off something quite tall, such as the Empire State Building. In case you haven't got the message: none of you are wanted, the genuine article or not. F*ck off and rot.

Lee is no longer Chairman but alot of the ideas and beliefs regarding the importance of the fans being a part of the club remain with us. Now is our time to do something about it.. more than it ever was when Lee was here. The current incumbents at S6 have got to go. This is our time to get them out.

thats why he didn't fit...they wanted one of them...but it appears no one wants to stand upto the batting plate.

I wanted to add to the many messages of support. for lee

I dont know whats happened and at a time like this I dont care. This club owes a huge debt of grattude to Lee Strafford -We turned the corner under his management. A fellow owl thru and thru..... thats al i ever wanted from a chairman.

Lee - please be happy in everthing that life has in store for you. Ill buy you a beer when we celebrate promotion.

Best wishes to you and your family. Spend some time with them and then get back on the terraces.

Thanks for all the hard work and your fantastic efforts Lee. I'm disappointed but I'll admit I'm not surprised. At times you put our club before your own health and your family. I hope Wednesday will be able to move forward and success is just around the corner. All the best for the future.

FFS man-up Lee....have a breather, a cuppa...turn round and get fookin' even. You were the biggest breath of fresh air at this club since Big Jack and BFG...do not, please, do not let them win. You gave us our club back and there is a real danger it will once again slump back to those who now see the World Cup Venue as the cashcow to use there shares on.

So a massive thank you...but please decide it's just a battle lost and come back and win the fookin' war for the supporters sake...for your sake...for all of us...UTD WTID..

Thanks for all you efforts Lee above and beyond the call of duty...if the incumbants on the board had half of your sense of love or duty to the club we would be alright...unfortunately thats not the case so we will have to wait until these parasites are drummed out of our club...have a rest and who knows maybe your time will come again this time without the constraint and backstabbing from your so called fellow wednesdayites

Guest jdowl1

Why don't you f vc k off you c vn t...you don't even have the bottle to post in your own name...your intereest is purely self serving...you belong with Hulley, Cooke and Grierson...fvc king do one

Shame that wednesdayites on this board regularly resort to this sort of language and attitude when they have an issue with a fellow supporter.

Jesus this is a sad time for the club.

Lee your hard word was appreciated and i only hope that you can one day be back involved with the club at the highest level.

With you at the helm i always believed we had direction and leadership. Without you i fear the worst.

All the best and thanks.

Cheers and good luck Lee

Hopefully we'll see you back at the club in some capacity when we're fighting for that 4th Champions League spot :biggrin:

Remember.....................we're all Wednesday!!!!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

don't think weve seen the last of Lee Strafford

that was meant said in a positive light

Thanks for all your efforts Lee, the majority of the fan base (those with a mental age above12) do appreciate it.

I still hope you will be back though.

:biggrin:

Thanks Lee for everything you've done for the club. I was shocked by your departure and feel the club is in a much worse position now you've left.

I hope this isn't the last we'll be seeing of you, but take some time out and be with your family for a while first.

UTOs!