The Thanks and Good Luck Lee Thread

Lee....you brought hope and pride back to the fans of Sheffield Wednesday....at a time when we had lost all hope and were being treat like morons, cretins and idiots. What you achieved in just 18 months to give us our club back was nothing short of a miracle.

No idea what the horses pulling in different directions refer to but we know that the direction you were trying to pull in was for the good of the club and its fans.....

It is a sad time for us all right now......I for one hope that the fans can bring this club back to where it belongs by putting together a workable and supportable plan that gets rid of those who are pulling in the opposite direction! I for one hope that, come that day, you will be back in the seat we all want to see you.........steering the future of the club we all love.

Best wishes to you and your family......come back soon

Dude - if you've been chased out of the club or let down by the very people who should have supported you then that is nothing short of scandalous.

Just remember that there's us and them. Although you worked alongside THEM for a year and half, you were always and always will be one of US.

Good luck and thanks for not only giving us our club back but also reintroducing the term 'Dude'.

Guest zero)))

Cheers Lee you made me proud to be a Wednesdayite again after previous chairman of our club.

You weren't to blame for the relegation it was down to the players on the pitch.

Wish you were given more time to fix our club.. which still now needs fixing.........