The Thanks and Good Luck Lee Thread

Sorry it had to end likee this Lee.

Most of us appreciate the time, effort and dedication that you put into your role. It was so nice having a chairman who cared and was transparent with the fans.

Don't stay away long, come and join us on the terraces as you are still one of us.

Guest Paul Oxley

I Wish him all the best you can tell he loves the club and he has done so much behind the scenes, i for one will remember him fondly but regrettably left too soon

Gutted. Was just about to go into a presentation at 5pm today for a colleague to tell me about this. Just got out and now scrambling around for the reason as to why this has happened.

Methinks those spineless, gutless, old cronies on the Board will have played a major part in this. Don't you think you've destroyed our club enough already you set of coffin dodgers?

All the best Lee, you gave the real supporters of this once great club some real hope when you arrived and the further 18 months to follow. Thanks for the positive 18 months, shame it is now back to reality.

:ls:

Thanks for all your time and effort and all the best for the future.one last thing,if possible can you please come out and tell us what's really happening in that boardroom. I think us fellow owls fans deserve the truth.cheers lee

Truly gutted you had to leave this way.

Those that profess to be Wednesday fans who are rejoicing in you departure are nothing more than moronic. It saddens me further to think there are people who think this is a good thing for the club.

You temporarily brough back a feeling of goodwill in over a decade of decline, and although it ended in relegation, at no time did I ever think that you wouldn't be here next season, and the outlook for me is bleaker than ever.

We've had our run-ins on here about your online posting, but I have actively defended you and backed you in nearly everything else you did for our club.

When I think of the poison still within, its makes my blood boil. You were unlucky in aspects of the job but I'm 100% sure whoever was chairman at this time, failing some ultimate money man, then this club would be an even worse position than it is now.

Cheers dude.

thank you,sincerely,for your passion,drive and commitment during your time at the helm...just wish the players could have given the same then,just maybe the future would have looked brighter and it may not have ended this way. best of luck for the future.

UTO

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Cheers for making me rediscover my passion for The Wednesday.

Now I've found it again I aint gonna let it go again!

All the best for the future in whatever you do.

How can you thank the guy he has failed miserably (like holding on to Brian laws for way too long, being tight and not putting anything into the club other than statements and videos about is rubber band. oh and spending months talking to investors who are prepared to pay 2million lol), then just says see ya later and fvcks us off!!!!!!!!

Glad he has gone, way too much talking with no action!!!!!!!