The Thanks and Good Luck Lee Thread

How can you thank the guy he has failed miserably (like holding on to Brian laws for way too long, being tight and not putting anything into the club other than statements and videos about is rubber band. oh and spending months talking to investors who are prepared to pay 2million lol), then just says see ya later and fvcks us off!!!!!!!!

Glad he has gone, way too much talking with no action!!!!!!!

This thread is not for you

sorry to see you go lee ,in my time of supporting wednesday (50)odd years you were a breath of fresh air,for bringing openess and tranceparency to the club

so thanks for that

and so i leave you with this thought,

one man practising leadership

is better than 50 men preaching it

all the best in the future to you and your family

regards

trevdi9

Guest billsaja

Don't leave Sheffield for the next two weeks Lee...............seriously...............whatever your faults you have more passion for this club than the H.A.G. gang ever have shown and this ain't over dude. Spend some time with the missus and stay mad big boy, Santa Bills might have a present or two for you, just trying to get the elves to go some overtime

How can you thank the guy he has failed miserably (like holding on to Brian laws for way too long, being tight and not putting anything into the club other than statements and videos about is rubber band. oh and spending months talking to investors who are prepared to pay 2million lol), then just says see ya later and fvcks us off!!!!!!!!

Glad he has gone, way too much talking with no action!!!!!!!

best get off to bed now sunny,school tomorrow!!!

Don't leave Sheffield for the next two weeks Lee...............seriously...............whatever your faults you have more passion for this club than the H.A.G. gang ever have shown and this ain't over dude. Spend some time with the missus and stay mad big boy, Santa Bills might have a present or two for you, just trying to get the elves to go some overtime

Can you explain?

Guest Keighley Owl

Thank you for all your hard work. The club is much better now and we can be proud of things like the link with the Children’s hospital. Also for the improvements on match days like better quality kits, food, and beer, (being able to give Wednesday our money and have a good day out). It’s a shame to return to the status Quo. We have less hope now because the people at the top seem to serve their own self interests rather than the clubs.

totally gutted, getting relegated was bad but this is devastating with lee at the helm I always believed things would get better

I hope one day you will be back where you belong, take some time off and come back soon you are Mr Wednesday

Thanks for making me proud to wear my Sheffield Wednesday shirt in any city of the country, even when we were doing poo .

Thanks for turning us into a club who cared

this.

cheers lee, please don't stay away too long.

UTO.

Lee, I was honestly upset by today's news.

You have given everything you had for the cause, and while you can by no means claim to have been the perfect chairman, your desire and passion to move the club forward is enough for me to forever be thankful for your tenure.

When this grand old club had hit a new low in terms of its relationship with the very fans who have supported it for over 140 years, you sought to repair the damage - and succeeded.

One positive from today's news is that hopefully it will give you the time to concentrate on the most important things in life - health and family.

I wish you all the best.

Why don't you f vc k off you c vn t...you don't even have the bottle to post in your own name...your intereest is purely self serving...you belong with Hulley, Cooke and Grierson...fvc king do one

Edited by daveyboy66

Thanks a lot Lee, your work was well appreciated.

except, unfortunately, in the board room

Maybe they did not like his enthusiasm to make this club great again, maybe he asked them to shove a few letters in a few envelopes.........

Guest wadsgod

Thanks for all your hard work time and effort Lee, you was the only connection between the club and fans. I really do fear the worst for our great club now you have gone.

Lee you've done a grand job given the tools you had.

You made us investor ready, you got us the World Cup stadium and you pulled off the SCH deal.

I can't believe the board gave shafted you like this. Surely a man deserves more than 18 months to get us ready and find investment for a club in such a mess as us and in a global recession?

The SCH was the best deal this club has EVER made and it made me proud and still does.

I do hope that WTID and Wedbesdayite can thrash something out and you can again back and be part of this once great club.

In the meantime enjoy a break, enjoy your family and I wish you good health and happiness and i hope to see you at S6 next season.

Good luck Lee.

All the best Lee - a genuinely sad day in the history of SWFC.

I've supported Wednesday since I was a kid back in the the heady days of '93, and through the rollercoaster that followed - the lows of 3 relegations, legal action, seeing out best players walk off for a pittance, and the highs of the cup finals, seeing the likes of Hirst, Walker & Waddle then Alexandersson, Carbone, Di Canio & Chris Brunt light up the pitch & the memories of Cardiff - but the rise of SWFC, the club, on your guard was one of the most satisfying times, knowing that the club had well and truly been given back to the fans after at least a decade of silence, suits and closed doors.

I would urge you to retain all the passion you have for the club and not let the sour taste of the last few days linger too long.

Many thanks again - forward together dude.