South Yorkshire Police

Guest utOwlz

[

If South Yorkshire Police are incapable of policing, then they are being paid under false pretences, and should not be allowed to masquerade as a police force.

This^^^

Do you think our SYP could handle a manchester derby with 76k fans there? or would they limit the ground to 37k? i think they would limit it.

SYP = A bunch of pansies

Dear SYP you've annoyed this supporter so much that I've decided to go on a mini crime spree on Sunday.

Seeing as you are understaffed and can't handle it, what you going to do about that then eh?

regards

a criminal.

The attitude of SYP to SWFC, is driven by the resentment towards us surrounding the events of April 1989.

Apparently, we also pay more for policing than any other club in the area. :angry:

The attitude of SYP to SWFC, is driven by the resentment towards us surrounding the events of April 1989.

Apparently, we also pay more for policing than any other club in the area. :angry:

That wouldn't surprise me one bit to be honest.

Edited by TrickyTrev

Guest gringo69

Dear SYP:

10,000 coppers, and only 1 Yorkshire Ripper.........

10,000 coppers............and only 1 Yorkshire Ripper.

(whistles laurel & hardy tune)

Have South Yorkshire police justified their decisions for these draconian measures anywhere? Such a feeble excuse for a police force, as for not wanting to upset residents there was a massive football ground in the area they chose to live in, a disgraceful decision, South Yorkshire police have let down the very people it is supposed to serve, justify your silly actions please.

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

I wonder if they would put the same amount of policing at Bumhole Lane if it was the blunts playing Palace instead of us; and would they close their equivalent of the NW stand for the same reasons?

I wonder if they would put the same amount of policing at Bumhole Lane if it was the blunts playing Palace instead of us; and would they close their equivalent of the NW stand for the same reasons?

Doubt it. They deemed it acceptable to put the pigs chaviest above our fans two years running, where both sets of fans exit onto a main road.

Really think the person in charge is a bitter Blunt.