South Yorkshire Police

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

Why dont Sheffield council fine SYP for all their horse poo they leave all around the ground during matchdays? They punish dog walkers in parks/public footpaths etc so why not SYP?

Be intresting to find out what SYP/Sheffield Council have to say on the matter..

Guest Sheff Owl

Other police forces must be double hard, they can handle one a line of segregation between rival fans.

Yet ours cant handle a rumbleing stand lol

Why dont Sheffield council fine SYP for all their horse poo they leave all around the ground during matchdays? They punish dog walkers in parks/public footpaths etc so why not SYP?

Be intresting to find out what SYP/Sheffield Council have to say on the matter..

Ssshhhhhhh, the bill would be passed on to SWFC, leading to an increase in ticket prices! :biggrin:

Dear South Yorkshire Police

Thanks for protecting us from hordes of Palace supporters who have never caused any trouble whatsoever....when i think of the times ive travelled away and been only seperated from thousands of ordinary and well behaved football fans by a piece of sellotape.. e.g Sunderland. Bournemouth, West Brom, The trips down to Peterborough where i was stuck on a terrace literally inches away from a couple of Peterborough pensioners protected only by a special constable with a fvckin' lisp..I am delighted that you have seen fit to put 2 fvckin' fences.. thousands of plastic seats, 400 stewards and a line of your finest between me and a pearly queen from fvckin' Pimlico..the vicious *****.

I was havering about actually going to the game before i read of safety measures you had put in place...i now feel i can make the trip without fear of being evicerated by some C8 nt tossin' a jellied eel into the ranks...

ta very much

yours sincerely

Andy

Edited by asteener1867