EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

To be fair he also said 'if you miss games for 'whatever reason'... its a minor point though

Fair enough I go thet wrong end of the stick.

How do people think ST prices should be worked out? How far should the club go when working out how much cheaper they are than buying match day tickets?

I assume they take into acount things like, amount of games (obviously), different catogories & potential offers that will be made. Do you think they should take into account someone might miss games? and if so how many?

They can't afford to sell them too cheaply.

That's a fair point.

Can I also point out that when buying a season ticket, you are buying the 'entitlement' to go to all those games - if you miss one-or-two for whatever reason then that's not exactly the clubs' fault and so the 'if I go on holiday and miss games, I lose out' argument doesn't exactly wash with me personally.

Could be a contributory factor in the case of death

Especially the S&H pies

Edited by big john

Guest mrbluesky

Grandad - Buys a ST to save himself money,.

mrbluesky - Refuses to buy till we get investment because he's not happy with a team (that will be different next season anyway).

Yep, exactly the same :blink:

Are you on the wind? :ph34r:

read back carefully then re-address this post,

btw im marking down my posts so feel free to join in!!!!

whoops you already have!!!:biggrin:

read back carefully then re-address this post,

btw im marking down my posts so feel free to join in!!!!

whoops you already have!!!:biggrin:

What did you mean then? I cant be arsed reading the whole thread. Did you mean that you are also put yourself first?

Grandad's reasons for putting himself 1st and the reasons you've given for not renewing are the reason you've been marked down & he hasn't.

and the s/t debate goes on

"what if my bus doesn't turn up, will it be cheaper if i don't get one"

ffs, we should have a thread for the best "why i'm not getting a s/t" excuse

winner gets a season ticket

I'll start:

"I can't get a new season ticket, because i don't have a head"

easy for you to say!

You with your head

I would to love see this thread should we by a miracle get in to the prem, i think we would all be amazed how many people will suddenly find a spare £500 under the bed! And i dont think we would be reading posts like "suppose you miss 2 games cos your on holiday" testicles! , or " i'm saving for my wedding " crap!

Wonder how many of the skint brigade on here think nothing of shoving £50 behind the bar on a Friday night?

I would to love see this thread should we by a miracle get in to the prem, i think we would all be amazed how many people will suddenly find a spare £500 under the bed! And i dont think we would be reading posts like "suppose you miss 2 games cos your on holiday" testicles! , or " i'm saving for my wedding " crap!

Wonder how many of the skint brigade on here think nothing of shoving £50 behind the bar on a Friday night?

If you found £50 behind the bar on Friday it was mine and it was gone when i came back to get it

I would be grateful if you could PM me so i can arrange to collect

Only I am SAVING FOR MY SEASON TICKET :rolleyes:

fao OTTO/GRANDAD. Yes, it is 14.47. The 14.34 is the figure I worked out in my head after my credit card points have come off. Now I come to check on the calculator I was wrong there, it's £14.33. Sorry.

Anyway, my point was, it's 4 years at that price....BARGAIN! Buy now or you'll be sorry!

Don't forget that ST holders are first in the queue for Cup Final tickets. They used to laugh at me saying that in the late 80's, they were'nt laughing in 1991 though scrabbling about begging for tickets.

Having a season ticket isn't just about price though, you're part of the club, and, dare I say it, you're more of a truefan than a pay on the day man who may (or may not) be a fairweather supporter.

Guest Manwithastick

That's a fair point.

Can I also point out that when buying a season ticket, you are buying the 'entitlement' to go to all those games - if you miss one-or-two for whatever reason then that's not exactly the clubs' fault and so the 'if I go on holiday and miss games, I lose out' argument doesn't exactly wash with me personally.

you seem to be suggesting that if you know you're going to miss one or two then don't bother since you know you'll lose out. Fairy scruff, i'll do that then.

What about weddings?

:rolleyes:

don't you flippingstart. :biggrin: