EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

easy really, i now have the money so that isnt the problem, product on the pitch is my problem,like i said i`ll see what happens on the investment side, my choice

if you had been to any of the last two games, how can the product on the pitch be the problem ?

Can you not see that Alan Irvine IS the man to progress us and take us forward.

Since when have we had a manager who can motivate and instill some belief and self worth ?

Put your faith in Alan, if you can't put it in the squad

easy really, i now have the money so that isnt the problem, product on the pitch is my problem,like i said i`ll see what happens on the investment side, my choice

Certainly is your choice

Thank flip everyone isn't like you though or we would all be looking for something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Using my logic the offer before the deadline should have been worth people purchasing before the deadline.

As in deadline.

We're not going to reach the target anyway, so why not reach it with 5,000 more fans through the gates?

TBF the offer was good before the 1st 1st deadline and at that point we didn't know here'd be a 2nd 1st deadline but people still didn't buy in even though they didn't know for sure there'd be a 3rd 1st deadline :blink:

Guest mrbluesky

if you had been to any of the last two games, how can the product on the pitch be the problem ?

Can you not see that Alan Irvine IS the man to progress us and take us forward.

Since when have we had a manager who can motivate and instill some belief and self worth ?

Put your faith in Alan, if you can't put it in the squad

the manager isn't the problem,the inconsistent drivel on the pitch is

Guest Deleted member

from the OS:

12 months for ticket purchased before 23:59 on the 8th Feb 2010.

10 month interest free credit for tickets purchased between 0:00 9th February 2010 and 23:59 on the 8th March 2010.

6 months interest free credit for ticket purchased between 0:00 9th March 2010 and 23:59 on the 30th June 2010.

so no you didn't, unless it was before 8th feb.

I'll be honest, i didn't realise it was now down to only 6 payments. That makes my £405 + £15 = £420 / 6 = £70 per month. No longer seems very attractive. So i've changed my mind and will get the cash together in a lump sum. And as it is £463 up until the end of may (as opposed to £420) i think it'll

probably slide until then.

Must admit I didnt realise this.

I take back the original post. Its not easily affordable for many and seems its less of a no brainer than I suggested.

Apologies

Guest Deleted member

Just as a quick point - I understand the argument re not doing a 12 month interest free from now because of the renewal date being Feb next year again - but what if next year I want to renew in March again?

Thats 12 months from today? Wheres the problem? I would still be 5 months in front of my season ticket becoming valid??

Guest mrbluesky

read the last line of my post that you just quoted

apologies,but unfortunately we have half a dozen players that aren't up to the job,you could have Mr Ferguson in charge it would be the same outcome.....inconsistency

when i get to -100 do i go into the "Hall Of Shame for fudders":biggrin:

Guest Deleted member

I must say this does kind of emphasise the point that has been made numerous times (and not by me as a proxy moaner) that our ticket prices are far too complex - while still being excellent value. I fear the value message is being lost in complexity

I asked the question a few weeks ago and nobody has yet managed to come up with an answer.

Based on next season - IF I bought a season ticket for the Kop today how much would that save me over next seasons pay on the day prices?

Taking into account different deadlines, paying online/offline, next years Cat A*/A/B/C games etc. You're gonna need some stupendous Excel knowldge if you can work it out...

apologies,but unfortunately we have half a dozen players that aren't up to the job,you could have Mr Ferguson in charge it would be the same outcome.....inconsistency

when i get to -100 do i go into the "Hall Of Shame for fudders":biggrin:

As has been said over & over, because of the contacts of several players expiring in th summer, we'll have largely a new team next season. And the more STs sold the bigger the football budget, the greater chance of AI putting together a decent team.

If you need telling again you join Cardiff in the 'Hall of Nuptys'

:biggrin:

Edited by Donny

Guest mrbluesky

Certainly is your choice

Thank flip everyone isn't like you though or we would all be looking for something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.

its all about choices flower

I must say this does kind of emphasise the point that has been made numerous times (and not by me as a proxy moaner) that our ticket prices are far too complex - while still being excellent value. I fear the value message is being lost in complexity

I asked the question a few weeks ago and nobody has yet managed to come up with an answer.

Based on next season - IF I bought a season ticket for the Kop today how much would that save me over next seasons pay on the day prices?

Taking into account different deadlines, paying online/offline, next years Cat A*/A/B/C games etc. You're gonna need some stupendous Excel knowldge if you can work it out...

Impossible to do as we don't know how many of each category there are next season yet.

Can and has been done on an average estimate basis though and I'll try to post that tomorrow.

Guest Deleted member

Impossible to do as we don't know how many of each category there are next season yet.

Can and has been done on an average estimate basis though and I'll try to post that tomorrow.

Cheers deejayone - thanks.

Guest mrbluesky

"As has been said over & over, because of the contacts of several players expiring in th summer, we'll have largely a new team next season."

^^^^^^^^^

how many times have we been here,if there's no investment you`ll finish up with the same caliber of player,we`ll basically be gambling on finding a few gem players,that's why its my choice,also wholesale changes never generally work

It's better than that, Grandad! The guarantee is "not more than the 2010-11 price for the subsequent THREE seasons". So, if you buy a £333 ST NOW, you can have the next FOUR seasons football for £14.34 a game. If we stay up it is possible that I will get one season in this league and three seasons in the PL for £14.34 per match. This is unlikely as it means getting promoted next year, but, with new investment it is not impossible.

Epic maths fail