EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

Here we go again, Iv'e been a season ticket holder for 25 years and i am in two minds about renewing for the first time ever.

I have read all the plus and minus arguments put forward by all the other posters, and have to smile to myself at the pleading by certain posters to renew, it wasn't that long ago that there were posters on here calling season ticket holders idiots and gullible when they were complaining about all the free tickets e.t.c

Ah, buy El CID..........you know you will renew though don't you..............25 years as a true supporter......it is in your blood and you are part of the club.

Anyway, what else would you spend the money on when Wednesday are at home......the missus will only take you to Meadow Hall to spend all that money you have saved!

Me and Joe really had inimical views at the start and I started off quite defensive against his methods and conduct on here (doubting / showing up his intentions and credibility to some extent).

He has refashioned my opinion and also the outlook I have on him as a business man and a person.

What he had to deal with from Bills was testing, yet he came out from it with credit.

I have had conversations with him, of which I have never articulated any of any details. Thus, I now have total trust in the man, and feel extremely positive about the investment process with C9S.

I am one of the most vociferous and aporetic posters on here, so if I can believe and trust this man (and Lee), then I am sure many more should be able to follow suit.

Thanks, fingers crossed, eh.

Thanks. It was difficult to find the thread (or am I just thick?).

I found it by putting Anglofile in the search engine - the thread is titled 'the band kept playing whilst the titanic was sinking'.

He certainly isn't a shrinking Violet!

The link takes you to a thread he appeared in, I haven't seen the 1 you mention. I might have a read tomorrow.

Edited by Donny

Ah, buy El CID..........you know you will renew though don't you..............25 years as a true supporter......it is in your blood and you are part of the club.

Anyway, what else would you spend the money on when Wednesday are at home......the missus will only take you to Meadow Hall to spend all that money you have saved!

From Ashurst to Irvine, iv'e seen them come and go, but the one constant was the fans,lose them and we are doomed, i love this club and always will but something has to change and quickly.

From Ashurst to Irvine, iv'e seen them come and go, but the one constant was the fans,lose them and we are doomed, i love this club and always will but something has to change and quickly.

Totally agree with your sentiments El Cid, but the fans can help things change quickly,

We have had years of false dawns, a decade of abject sh*te, and the fans for the most were left simply with the option of suffering it. Today by buying summat you were probably gonna buy anyway, a little earlier, the fans can have a say in what we are going to watch next season.

£333..it was a no brainer for me...i fully sympathise with folk who have not the cash...and for those unfortunates i welcome with open arms any offers the club care to give, and care not a flying f*ck if i help subsidise such as those.

But for a Wednesdayite who can afford it...and is guaranteed those prices for the next couple of seasons wherever we are...how can you argue against it?...believe me i tried...but found i could not even convince meself!...and i'm usually a pushover.

I'm not saying Wednesday are going places...i have no idea if the investment will pan out or not, i'm simply saying i'm goin' nowhere of a Saturday apart from Hillsborough....and its not a bad price, if you're honest

Totally agree with your sentiments El Cid, but the fans can help things change quickly,

We have had years of false dawns, a decade of abject sh*te, and the fans for the most were left simply with the option of suffering it. Today by buying summat you were probably gonna buy anyway, a little earlier, the fans can have a say in what we are going to watch next season.

£333..it was a no brainer for me...i fully sympathise with folk who have not the cash...and for those unfortunates i welcome with open arms any offers the club care to give, and care not a flying f*ck if i help subsidise such as those.

But for a Wednesdayite who can afford it...and is guaranteed those prices for the next couple of seasons wherever we are...how can you argue against it?...believe me i tried...but found i could not even convince meself!...and i'm usually a pushover.

I'm not saying Wednesday are going places...i have no idea if the investment will pan out or not, i'm simply saying i'm goin' nowhere of a Saturday apart from Hillsborough....and its not a bad price, if you're honest

I will renew even though i miss a least 6 matches a season( i work shifts,can't get swaps, work saturdays) even though it would be cheaper to pay on the day for me

As I said i love the club but the head is starting to rule the heart (saying that the son-in law has just asked if i fancy going to preston) why not ?

How's that song go " if you don't flipping bounce.......

I will renew even though i miss a least 6 matches a season( i work shifts,can't get swaps, work saturdays) even though it would be cheaper to pay on the day for me

As I said i love the club but the head is starting to rule the heart (saying that the son-in law has just asked if i fancy going to preston) why not ?

How's that song go " if you don't flipping bounce.......

Very similar to my situation mate...although ive only missed Ipswich at home this year....sometimes don't get in until 20 past 3 though...but i feel more a part of it when i miss and ive paid...