EVERYONE can afford a season ticket next year

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

It really is a no-brainer.

By buying a season ticket next year you secure the price of your football for the next 3 seasons. And if you do it on the interest free payment option you will hardly notice the cost.

A Kop season ticket is £333. Spread over 52 weeks thats just £6.40 a week - to guarantee you football for the next 3 years.

Get your hands in your pockets and get your tickets NOW. This club is going places with Irvine.

Guest ashjam

By buying a season ticket next year you secure the price of your football for the next 3 seasons. And if you do it on the interest free payment option you will hardly notice the cost.

A Kop season ticket is £333. Spread over 52 weeks thats just £6.40 a week - to guarantee you football for the next 3 years.

Get your hands in your pockets and get your tickets NOW. This club is going places with Irvine.

Excellent post.

Canyou remember to phone the Eskimoes back though about the snow you're selling them. They said they'd have twenty tons as long as you chuck in a Blackberry

Guest mrbluesky

yep you`d have to have `no brain` to buy a ST at the moment

Guest Deleted member

yep you`d have to have `no brain` to buy a ST at the moment

Explain. Why would anyone who claims to be a supporter have to be brainless to secure their seat at Hillsborough for the next 3 years for 90p a day?

Explain. Why would anyone who claims to be a supporter have to be brainless to secure their seat at Hillsborough for the next 3 years for 90p a day?

Easy to say when you have the money. Really struggling to do this at the moment as my wedding is still not fully paid for (I am fully supportive of LS & the club and will try and sort something out before the start of the season. Trouble is the prices at top wack dont really warrant paying up front may as well pay on the day.

Been a season ticket holder since the 89-90 season when I was 10 so would be strange having to pay on the day.

Guest Deleted member

Easy to say when you have the money. Really struggling to do this at the moment as my wedding is still not fully paid for (I am fully supportive of LS & the club and will try and sort something out before the start of the season. Trouble is the prices at top wack dont really warrant paying up front may as well pay on the day.

Been a season ticket holder since the 89-90 season when I was 10 so would be strange having to pay on the day.

I genuinely do sympathise if 90p a day is a struggle.

Guest Deleted member

Thanks Mr Farrell.

Its not the power of Owlstalk - its the power of Grandad. I am the way, the truth and the life.

Except you get to pay an admin charge of £15, then there are other charges that don't come immediately to light

It's better than that, Grandad! The guarantee is "not more than the 2010-11 price for the subsequent THREE seasons". So, if you buy a £333 ST NOW, you can have the next FOUR seasons football for £14.34 a game. If we stay up it is possible that I will get one season in this league and three seasons in the PL for £14.34 per match. This is unlikely as it means getting promoted next year, but, with new investment it is not impossible.

The last decade has been truly awful but things have changed off the pitch and could easily change on the pitch in the summer with a clearout, fresh investment, new players and a positive approach.

There isn't an alternative, we have to back LS and Alan Irvine. Almost everyone CAN afford a ST if they really want to. There are trivial areas in everyones life where 90p can be saved. I'm not preaching but it's less than half a pint a day, some newspapers, a magazine, 4 fags etc etc.

If you love Wednesday you can find a way, and now really is the time to get on board, we need you!

Guest Deleted member

As soon as you posted, all I could think of was you as one of these. Posted Image

Ah and here was me thinking of this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDmMBIyfsU&feature=PlayList&p=038615E401B46E67&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16